Wikiposts

TAKE THAT

Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of
Default TAKE THAT

Went to see them on Monday night - WOW!!! what a concert Wish I hadn't drank so much tho, I had to leave work yesterday and go home to lie down

ANyone else going to see them?

Lynn xx

Last edited by the4ofus; Oct 16th 2007 at 10:20 pm. Reason: spelling error
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TAKE THAT

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Went to see them on Monday night - WOW!!! what a concert Wish I hadn't drank so much tho, I had to leave work yesterday and go home to lie down

Lynn xx

I'd love to see them, but I don't think they're coming to Australia or are they (please say they are )
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:40 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Lynn xx
yes in december. Saw them last May, they were fab. Cant wait to go again, makes me feel 16 again!!!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
yes in december. Saw them last May, they were fab. Cant wait to go again, makes me feel 16 again!!!
oooh are they coming to perth?

will have to try and find out... off to google!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
I saw them last May too, great night indeed!

Up there with Westlife live in concert... (ok, I don't get out much! lol)
Old Oct 16th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi yeah I saw them when they were at their height in the 90's and again in 06. A great night it must be said, even without Robbie.
This is Donna by the way, not Neil!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:11 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi yeah I saw them when they were at their height in the 90's and again in 06. A great night it must be said, even without Robbie.
This is Donna by the way, not Neil!!!!

bet neil would have loved it!!!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Lynn xx
Hi Lynn.

I saw them on their opening night on Thursday and I thought they were amazing - as always! Husband thinks im sad though

Gillian
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:21 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..love them all
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:30 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

poofers
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
poofers
What is that meant to mean?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:46 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by markandgill
What is that meant to mean?

i meant poofters
Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

sooooooooooooooooo Jealous

Seen them last year twice

we fly out next week so unable to see them.....I hope they do world tour soon
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:27 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I would have gone, I'm just not gay.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by markandgill
Hi Lynn.

I saw them on their opening night on Thursday and I thought they were amazing - as always! Husband thinks im sad though

Gillian
So does mine but hey ho! I enjoyed it Was partying last night again - no drink this time tho - mum is 60 next week so we threw her a wee surprise party (we will be in spain when its her b'day ). 2 late nights in the week is too much for me - I'm knackered

Lynn xx