Wikiposts

tagging

Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:52 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: tagging

From what I've seen of Belfast there were a lot of freestyle,handpainted murals,some very very good and on a grand scale...have travelled around Belfast and liked what I saw,thought it a great place,stayed in Armagh as well,another lovely place,good rugby club...
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

My Dh is from Belfast, some of the work is amazing it really is....still wouldnt want to live there, in fact I have gone from saying I wouldnt want to live there to now saying I couldnt afford to if I wanted to!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:57 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

yep,we were thewre a few years ago and the 1st million £ appartment had just sold in the docklands area,got to dsay i loved the place.......hmmmm Guinness...haven't tasted the better guinness better than that
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Not a fan of the black stuff myself.

There are some beautiful parts, and some pretty damn scary parts too!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:04 pm
Running on the spot.

Same the world over my friend...
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Possums
um no I have no idea what your talking about I thought he was on about some kind of boy racing
Instead of nice drawings / paintings, this kinda crap ...

Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:09 pm
Running on the spot.

"Mock" wouldn't thank you for calling it crap,he always speaks highly of you.

But yep,thats tagging...
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

wow that is talent
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Same the world over my friend...
Your right. I remember Dh moving over here to be with us 8 years ago and laughing at our news, he said the worst thing on it was conker fights, compared to the Belfast news....now it seems to have turned the other way with kids being stabbed to death left right and centre in London.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

"Mock" wouldn't thank you for calling it crap,he always speaks highly of you.

But yep,thats tagging...
I'm sure he wouldn't, and I admire 'talent' in artform, but see no point in this apart from leaving your mark, like a dog leaves his as prev said.

Come back 'Beat Street', that's what I say! ...
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:22 pm
Running on the spot.

The Moona Lisa..in all her glory.
Painted in Bristol ( with permission) April 07...
Whats reckon...shes a beauty!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...kWalker6-2.jpg

The Moona Lisa..in all her glory.
Painted in Bristol ( with permission) April 07...
Whats reckon...shes a beauty!
Wot no poo! ...
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:36 pm
Running on the spot.

The difference in stenciling and tagging is huge,the name of that piece is just a play on words and a very intricate stencil but it made a load of people smile,stopped the traffic on a bank holiday monday with people taking pics etc...Stencilists as a rule try to convey a message through the work,whether it be humour,political etc etc...as a rule IMo it's the best art out there and it's free,I'll bet it's in your town/city neighbourhood..somewhere it'll be ther,i'm not talking about random tagging as I agree with what has been posted but...if the likes of moona or similar were painted ( with or withour permission) and the placement was going to cause offence ( ie outside a schoo, etc etc) would that make you smile?
Is that graffiti?? Is it art?? IMO it's art,it's been going on since the dawn of time when man 1st daubed the wallls...long may thought provoking decent free art continue
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:44 pm
Running on the spot.

indeed.....
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:27 am
Account Closed

Indeedy so! ... better than a 'tag' anyday! ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.