Reload this Page >

Swimmers offend melbourne Muslims

Swimmers offend melbourne Muslims

Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Swimmers offend melbourne Muslims

Originally Posted by spalen
.... and it does pose the question of where the supposed virgins are from when all the other dead people are supposed to be rotting in their graves.
Nobody said the virgins were fair maidens!

If you've got blokes who'll blow themselves up just for a shag then I reckon a few of them might be virgins
Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther

If you've got blokes who'll blow themselves up just for a shag then I reckon a few of them might be virgins
These blokes dont wanna shag the virgins, they just want to know what a womans ankle looks like.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:40 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Girls over 10 have to be fully covered....
i took my neighbours kids to the beach when i lived in tunisia, they swam in their clothes, dried off and walked home in the same clothes....the 'normal' muslim women never swam,theyd sit and watch the kids playing, at 14 the girls are not allowed to play/swim they have chores to do or look after the little kids.
l guess theres no nudist beaches in Tunisia or topless female sunbathers.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:48 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MartinLuther

A group of muslim housewives were sitting around talking about their kids, one boasts my sons only 16 and his already about to become a suicide bomber, another housewife boasts well my sons only 13 and his a suicide bomber another housewife then remarks " Yes they blow up so young these days"
Old Sep 16th 2010, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Not too sure what to make of all of this..... arguments for and against. Personally I'm dead against our Local Council banning Ham at all their functions, which I think is a far bigger affront to the local community than a one off Muslim family pool day at 6.30pm to 8.30pm on a Sunday Evening. Not sure that it upsets me... BTW we've also had Xmas decorations banned for the last 5 years or so, in Coburg and Brunswick, that doesnt worry me too much either, the Local Italians are dead upset about it though.

Everyone should take a chill pill and watch the Four Lions, which has to be the funniest film on the subject of martyrdom.... I cant believe they got away with making it.

Heres an excerpt

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Sep 16th 2010 at 1:11 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 1:12 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
A group of muslim housewives were sitting around talking about their kids, one boasts my sons only 16 and his already about to become a suicide bomber, another housewife boasts well my sons only 13 and his a suicide bomber another housewife then remarks " Yes they blow up so young these days"
Why dont you piss off with this acidic shit you keep spouting? Seriously, just piss off. You have hit a very low ceiling when it comes to intelligence.

You are taking the piss out of suicide bombers and I am sure if one of your loved ones was killed by one you would be singing a different tune.

My MIL was sat on a bus when some 'suicide bombers' took out a school bus in front of her bus and killed everyone on board - kids, but I guess that is funny to you isnt it?.

Some of the stuff you post may well be entertaining and get you lots of views but sometimes, just sometimes you go too far.

By the way, my (non practising) Muslim husband thinks you are a wanker of the highest order and if he could type, he would have posted that himself.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 1:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Not too sure what to make of all of this..... arguments for and against. Personally I'm dead against our Local Council banning Ham at all their functions, which I think is a far bigger affront to the local community than a one off Muslim family pool day at 6.30pm to 8.30pm on a Sunday Evening. Not sure that it upsets me... BTW we've also had Xmas decorations banned for the last 5 years or so, in Coburg and Brunswick, that doesnt worry me too much either, the Local Italians are dead upset about it though.

Everyone should take a chill pill and watch the Four Lions, which has to be the funniest film on the subject of martyrdom.... I cant believe they got away with making it.

Heres an excerpt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-_sBuPCO31Q
yes its a really funny film, worth watching.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 1:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Why dont you piss off with this acidic shit you keep spouting? Seriously, just piss off. You have hit a very low ceiling when it comes to intelligence.

You are taking the piss out of suicide bombers and I am sure if one of your loved ones was killed by one you would be singing a different tune.

My MIL was sat on a bus when some 'suicide bombers' took out a school bus in front of her bus and killed everyone on board - kids, but I guess that is funny to you isnt it?.

Some of the stuff you post may well be entertaining and get you lots of views but sometimes, just sometimes you go too far.

By the way, my (non practising) Muslim husband thinks you are a wanker of the highest order and if he could type, he would have posted that himself.
l think l read he was in an accident, l'm sorry about that, l wont do anymore of those posts.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 2:28 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
Yes and its unhygienic to wear all those clothes in the water.
It saves the washing machine I suppose
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Be sure to warn the poor souls first though.
Police in Liverpool have arrested three, of four, well known Islamic Scouse terrorists. Bin Snortin, Bin Thieving and Bin Robbin are all in custody.

No sign of the illusive Bin Working yet.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Police in Liverpool have arrested three, of four, well known Islamic Scouse terrorists. Bin Snortin, Bin Thieving and Bin Robbin are all in custody.

No sign of the illusive Bin Working yet.

We'll see who's laughing after Sunday!!
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:21 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LouiseR

We'll see who's laughing after Sunday!!
We will indeed.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

lynfleet has a brilliant futurelynfleet has a brilliant futurelynfleet has a brilliant futurelynfleet has a brilliant futurelynfleet has a brilliant futurelynfleet has a brilliant futurelynfleet has a brilliant futurelynfleet has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
We will indeed.
Man U to win 4-1
Old Sep 17th 2010, 1:41 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle

Heres an excerpt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-_sBuPCO31Q
Watched it with the sound off and it still made me laugh. I will have to rent that one ASAP.

I think it's a endearing quality of the British that we can make a film like this and turn what is a very serious subject into something that reflects our defiance by allowing us to laugh at it?
Old Sep 17th 2010, 2:27 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

At Newport swimming pool on a Friday night it's Muslim women and children only.
Unaware of this I rocked up with my togs and was refused entry.
I thought that there might be some building work going on at first because
all the windows around the pool and the doors into the pool were covered with black plastic sheets.I then discovered it's done for their session,privacy and the like.
I was a bit miffed as I'd taken a membership out to gym and pool but what can you do?Just got to keep clear on Fridays.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.