Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Swimmers offend melbourne Muslims

Swimmers offend melbourne Muslims

Old Sep 16th 2010, 6:59 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swimmers offend melbourne Muslims

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Yeah, caught that one after I posted....
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:01 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
As a side note, the first time I saw a Muslim woman wearing a long black dress and full Burqa (in Hyde park about 10 years ago) I was tempted to reach for my light sabre....except it needed new batteries and I've been on the Dark Side ever since....
I will forever have Lord Vaders music in my head everytime I see that get-up from now on.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
People in a public swimming pool in Melbounre have been banned from exposing their shoulders or thighs becasue it would offend muslims.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/local/7...im-pool-event/
Next we'll all have to be wearing a burqa just to keep the muslims happy.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
Next we'll all have to be wearing a burqa just to keep the muslims happy.
Oooohh, you nasty intolerant man, you.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynfleet
plus some what dangerous too as they must get bloody heavy when wet
It's lycra and no different to wearing a stinger suit when snorkelling in the tropics.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:14 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

A religion where you go to heaven if you strap explsoives to yourself and blow up innocent civilians but you go to hell if you wear a bikini in the pool.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Oooohh, you nasty intolerant man, you.
I'm getting more than intolerant with all this political correctness crap going around.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

I actually feel like going down to Dandenong pools now and doing a streak.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
I actually feel like going down to Dandenong pools now and doing a streak.
Be sure to warn the poor souls first though.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:46 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mohogony
A religion where you go to heaven if you strap explsoives to yourself and blow up innocent civilians but you go to hell if you wear a bikini in the pool.
I actually bothered to google "muslim afterlife" after reading this, and I thank you for causing me to be enlightened by your innane comments, albeit tangentially.

Apparently, the only way to get to heaven in muslim faith immediately is to die fighting for God(Allah). If you die normally , car crash, electric chair, aids, whatever, then you are to lie in your grave until the day of reckoning. At the day of reckoning all the dead peoples rotting bodies are re-created back to normal and everyone is assessed for entry to heaven.

If you go to hell, as a muslim, you are there for some period but ultimately will end up in heaven. Non Muslims however dont do so well and are expected to be in hell for eternity. The counter to this is that Allah is ulitmately graceful and merciful and hell would eventually be empty.

I prefer this view to the catholic view of ultimate punishment.

Hell in muslim description has 7 doors , some may or may not be booby trapped.

I guess now I know this, I can recognize why so many suicide bombers talk about going to heaven - because its like the fast-track, everyone else has to wait in their graves for the "hour" to come. Heaven would be pretty empty I guess, and it does pose the question of where the supposed virgins are from when all the other dead people are supposed to be rotting in their graves.

Since all religion is mumbo jumbo make believe I guess you can build your own solutions to fill in the gaps and it wont matter much.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spalen
I guess now I know this, I can recognize why so many suicide bombers talk about going to heaven - because its like the fast-track, everyone else has to wait in their graves for the "hour" to come. Heaven would be pretty empty I guess, and it does pose the question of where the supposed virgins are from when all the other dead people are supposed to be rotting in their graves.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#attacks

Keeps them off the streets I suppose.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 10:59 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
As a side note, the first time I saw a Muslim woman wearing a long black dress and full Burqa (in Hyde park about 10 years ago) I was tempted to reach for my light sabre....except it needed new batteries and I've been on the Dark Side ever since....
- forever gonnae have that in my head now
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
- forever gonnae have that in my head now
New tune then

Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:38 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Girls over 10 have to be fully covered....
i took my neighbours kids to the beach when i lived in tunisia, they swam in their clothes, dried off and walked home in the same clothes....the 'normal' muslim women never swam,theyd sit and watch the kids playing, at 14 the girls are not allowed to play/swim they have chores to do or look after the little kids.

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
So Muslim wimmen go swimming in the full rig oot then?
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:40 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Just sat and watched all that

Catchy tune

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.