Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Supermarket Pet Hates...

Supermarket Pet Hates...

Old Feb 17th 2011, 8:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supermarket Pet Hates...

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Just you wait
He'll soon learn

Originally Posted by Amazulu
As we buy a lot of stuff on the internet, EBay etc, we get a lot of parcels delivered. My wife is often at home all day, but sometimes her car is not visible from the street (we have a long driveway and a concealed parking area). On a lot of occassions (maybe a majority) the Apost guy will see no car in the driveway and not even bother driving up to knock on the door to see if anyone is in, leaving a delivery slip in the postbox instead. Lazy f**kers. So now we have to make the trip to the post office and queue up to get the parcel.
I used to have the same problem where I lived before. They used to turn up with the card already written out and not even attempt to find out if anyone was home, just put the card in the mailbox while driving past!

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Seems to be dodge places like Sydney, Melbourne and Perth where the Auspost problems are mostly.
Oh you'll learn one day. Parts of Brisbane have appalling mail services and appalling post office staff I worked for Aus Post here for three months when I first arrived and some of the practices and attitudes turned my hair grey.
Old Feb 17th 2011, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supermarket Pet Hates...

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Oh you'll learn one day. Parts of Brisbane have appalling mail services and appalling post office staff I worked for Aus Post here for three months when I first arrived and some of the practices and attitudes turned my hair grey.
Yep I know. I was just winking. It'll be the same everywhere. Had some and good and bad wherever we've lived. At least it does arrive somehow.