Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Supermarket Pet Hates...

Supermarket Pet Hates...

Old Feb 3rd 2011, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supermarket Pet Hates...

Originally Posted by paulry
Just to complete the mental image do you prefer to go shopping skirted or unskirted?
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:41 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelli28
The fridges that try to cool down the whole store.

Blokes that stare at your arse when you have to bend over and reach things from the bottom of the trolley
Guilty as charged, t'was the highlight of my day ... a QLD summer has to have some perks ...
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:49 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Guilty as charged, t'was the highlight of my day ... a QLD summer has to have some perks ...
Might as well chuck me in the cell too
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:51 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

The fridges that try to cool down the whole store.

Blokes that stare at your arse when you have to bend over and reach things from the bottom of the trolley
It's very kind of you to provide some shade from the harsh light.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:57 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I practically pogoed around Woolies today ... It's a wonder I remembered the dog food.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 1:04 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

I practically pogoed around Woolies today ... It's a wonder I remembered the dog food.
You can't practically pogo. To pogo, is, by its very nature, impractical. To prove my point, next time you are in Woolworths, open a carton of milk and drink from it whilst pogoing. A three litre bottle will be fun and should last the entire shop.
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 1:08 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I think some of the checkout girls would have reminded you of the dog food
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 1:14 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to complete the mental image do you prefer to go shopping skirted or unskirted?
Your all very very naughty!!

I bet you are the same ones that sit and look in the rear view mirrors too even when the lights have went green?

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
It's very kind of you to provide some shade from the harsh light.
I knew it had some use!
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 11:22 pm
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by brissybee
You can't practically pogo. To pogo, is, by its very nature, impractical. To prove my point, next time you are in Woolworths, open a carton of milk and drink from it whilst pogoing. A three litre bottle will be fun and should last the entire shop.
Fair point, but, is it me or are shorts getting INcredibly short?

I think some of the checkout girls would have reminded you of the dog food
That's not fair, I've not had a bad one yet, they all seem very nice around here

I bet you are the same ones that sit and look in the rear view mirrors too even when the lights have went green?
I don't need a mirror to view rears, I just polish my toecaps.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:59 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't usually take my pet to the supermarket.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets see what this does for your "mental image" then
Attached Thumbnails Supermarket Pet Hates...-2442.jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2011, 9:58 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Really Iam, the lengths you went to to destroy that "mental image" are astonishing.

Does your OH know you borrowed her skirt?
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:08 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Really Iam, the lengths you went to to destroy that "mental image" are astonishing.

Does your OH know you borrowed her skirt?
Mate my legs aren't that good... or as smooth by the looks of it.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 11:53 pm
FREE TIBET

And there she is looking for a big cock oooops i mean coke
Old Feb 5th 2011, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

She's shoplifting. Call the police.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.