Wikiposts

Stupid dog mode...

Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid dog mode...

thats just wrong.... wrong i tell you!!!!! don't you dare take pics and post them either!!!!!

sigh....
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:36 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella
why can't I share in the revels!!!!?????? and what do you mean there are no more peanut ones??!!! Talk about breaking the news gently... what else are you not telling me!!!!!??????? breathe.... breathe..... breathe......
Hey you can share in the Revels....just keep off the orange and coffee ones...and yea...sorry to burst your bubble but no they don't do peanut ones anymore...something to do with awkward people being allergic to 'em
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

damn allergies. Thank goodness there's not a lot of folk allergic to chocolate.... or alcohol..... or......?
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:40 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
They did definately do coconut ones as well coz i loved them

Tell you what just as an experiment when i go to pick the kids up from school I'll by a big family packet from Woolworths just to see exactly what's in there, for research you know
You do know you're going to have to eat every single one don't you?? No crying to us that you feel sick...it's a sacrifice you're gonna have to make in the name of scientific research. I know you're up to this challenge Margaret...you won't let us down.. I look forward to your detailed report...
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

One of my huge pitfalls (my hips would say) is that I never feel sick from too much chocolate.. never!!!! could have it for every course of the day, cept maybe brekky......
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:49 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by artep
You do know you're going to have to eat every single one don't you?? No crying to us that you feel sick...it's a sacrifice you're gonna have to make in the name of scientific research. I know you're up to this challenge Margaret...you won't let us down.. I look forward to your detailed report...

Will report back later captain
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:53 am
....is FAB

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Will report back later captain
...at ease
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:37 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
When it gets to tonight here, I may well feel the same

I have a OH free evening, yipee

lol...me too wendy!! yeehar!!!!

hey petra!!! hows it going hun?? why the pig out....?

ps i'll have the coffee mandms in no one wants em.....actually no, i wont, cos im on a diet and have lost half a stone already!!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:58 am
....is FAB

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hey petra!!! hows it going hun?? why the pig out....?
'cos it's Friday night & I've had a hard week!!!

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
ps i'll have the coffee mandms in no one wants em.....actually no, i wont, cos im on a diet and have lost half a stone already!!!!!
Half a stone?!! WOW Sue well done!!!!! Now you're making me feel even more guilty I can feel my muffin top growing..
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Artep, diet is just a nasty four letter word you know ! Pig outs are necessary so that you then appreciate the benefits of healthy eating. I have just had a yummy slice of coconut cream cake and a mug of tea. I needed it to give me the energy to think about going to do some gardening. I have thought about it but am still not sure, so will have to have another piece of cake with a mug of tea. Revels are clearly needed for medicinal purposes, so you are really doing your health some good there ! Enjoy
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I am so laughing at this thread. It's all so true !!

Margaret, with your teen do what I have done with mine and he seems a bit more comfortable with going (not like he has a choice )

I've told him that when he's 18 (he's nearly 14 now) he can come back to the UK if he wants. Here's hoping he doesn't want to But it's made him accept it easier

And just what is that men have to breathe on you all night Especially when they've had beer and you haven't. It's quite fowl (or is that just me )

As for diets, well sod it. It's just not me at all. Can't go without my crisps for more than a week at a time
Old Jun 9th 2006, 5:38 pm
....is FAB

And just what is that men have to breathe on you all night Especially when they've had beer and you haven't. It's quite fowl (or is that just me )
No it's not just you....it IS fowl...and even more so if they're snoring too I'm all for separate rooms..I can get a good night's sleep ...he can then maybe visit when his services are required

As for diets, well sod it. It's just not me at all. Can't go without my crisps for more than a week at a time
I'm not too bad when it comes to crisps...well...I have my moments but what ever you do don't allow a tube of Pringles within 20ft of me...they're not foolin' ya when they say once you pop you can't stop..

Right I'm off to polish off what's left of the packet of scotch fingers