Wikiposts

Stupid dog mode...

Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:45 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid dog mode...

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella
kids!!! kids!!!!! noooooooo! We have agreed we are just both too selfish to have any - we have also agreed to get a cat....when we get a house of our own.....
Yea yea....you'll have the little blighters one day...and you'll vow that yours will 'be different to everyone else's '

We are quite pathetic tho - never get sick of each other.
Like Wendy said give it time....the first few years are great....then you get like a pair of old slippers..

Christ I sound all bitter an' twisted..LOL sorry Stella.. I've been married far too long!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Yer the kids will be different - they'll have to fend for themselves while we go on hols!!! (kidding....) We're coming up a few years now and still feel the same. We do work hard at it though - not being apart and appreciating every day. It was a rough start for us and we both feel like we found gold with each other, so I think that helps. But thanks for the insight! I think kids make it so much harder just financially and time wise to have time together as a couple so I know we have a pretty simple life to maintain......by comparison...
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:56 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I think kids make it so much harder just financially and time wise to have time together as a couple so I know we have a pretty simple life to maintain......by comparison...
yep kids are financial suicide They do occasionally
have their positive sides though

Mind you I can't wait for mine to bugger off now Then I can be totally selfish again...
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Yer they say these days you can expect them to move out when they're, ooh, 25 or 30...... Bugger that!!!!! mebe we should do a poll or thread about how old you were when you left home - i was 17.....
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:02 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Don't tell me I will think differently when we get married!??!! [/QUOTE]

After 16 years you'll pay for him to go away
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:06 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Yer they say these days you can expect them to move out when they're, ooh, 25 or 30...... Bugger that!!!!! mebe we should do a poll or thread about how old you were when you left home - i was 17.....

I was 16, my daughter is now 14 (15 this year), and noooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaay would i let her move out at 16, not that she has any intention of doing so, except when we move to aus , then she is running away here
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, I did tell him I would pay for the neck massages he gives - they are devine! Plus he knows if there's no chocolate in the house then it might mean a midnight run to the servo - have a bad chocolate addiction. So much so have asked Bert's mum to bring out revels when she visits in September. Nothing else, just revels.....
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:10 am

Well, I did tell him I would pay for the neck massages he gives - they are devine! Plus he knows if there's no chocolate in the house then it might mean a midnight run to the servo - have a bad chocolate addiction. So much so have asked Bert's mum to bring out revels when she visits in September. Nothing else, just revels.....

I luuuuuuuuurve Revels , where r u, i'll bring you some to
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:10 am
....is FAB

have asked Bert's mum to bring out revels when she visits in September. Nothing else, just revels.....
ooo revels!!! my mum posts them out to me

I left home at 19 when I got married

My kids will get such a shock when they eventually move out...I keep telling them there's no laundry fairy but to no avail
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:15 am

Originally Posted by artep
ooo revels!!! my mum posts them out to me

I left home at 19 when I got married

My kids will get such a shock when they eventually move out...I keep telling them there's no laundry fairy but to no avail

I like the toffee ones best and the wee flat ones, not so found of the orange
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

GOsh married at 19!!!! I couldn't imagine it!!! I was very shy..... still am really...

I am in Mackay - mebe we can start importing revels and sell them here - they are too expensive at the expats store (being that one I have one I will want a packet a day..... ) don't like the toffee ones tho - too hard....

Yer, I think about what we used to do as kids - out riding down the middle of the street, no helmets... walking to the store on our own when we were very young - I think i would be way too overprotective.....

mind you my parents were quite odd - they went to UK for a month and left us (brother was 17) but we were pretty responsible kids....

still....
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:21 am
....is FAB

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I like the toffee ones best and the wee flat ones, not so found of the orange
OOOO I love the orange ones!!! I'll share my Revels with you...you can have all the toffee and flat ones & I'll eat the orange & the coffee ones YUM!

They've not been the same since they got rid of the peanut ones...didn't they used to do coconut ones too...or was I dreaming that one?
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:25 am
....is FAB

GOsh married at 19!!!! I couldn't imagine it!!! I was very shy..... still am really...
Yea..gymslip bride me!!! & no I wasn't preggers! Think I might trade him in soon tho ...nahhhh not really he's one in a million...esp for putting up with me Just wish he didn't bloody breathe on me at night!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

why can't I share in the revels!!!!?????? and what do you mean there are no more peanut ones??!!! Talk about breaking the news gently... what else are you not telling me!!!!!??????? breathe.... breathe..... breathe......
Old Jun 9th 2006, 12:30 am

Originally Posted by artep
OOOO I love the orange ones!!! I'll share my Revels with you...you can have all the toffee and flat ones & I'll eat the orange & the coffee ones YUM!

They've not been the same since they got rid of the peanut ones...didn't they used to do coconut ones too...or was I dreaming that one?

They did definately do coconut ones as well coz i loved them

Tell you what just as an experiment when i go to pick the kids up from school I'll by a big family packet from Woolworths just to see exactly what's in there, for research you know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.