Wikiposts

Stupid dog mode...

Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:20 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stupid dog mode...

That's been me tonight with a bag of M&M's Mix-ups I have eaten far too many...I feel sick now ...what with that added to red wine....where's the vomit smiley?

....I can feel my arse expanding as I type. Anyone else pigging out tonight or is it just me?
Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:30 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stupid dog mode...

...bugger...it really is just me ....(hangs her head in shame...)
Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
When it gets to tonight here, I may well feel the same

I have a OH free evening, yipee
Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:39 pm
Vescere bracis meis

Gilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond repute

I always pig out, but that's just who I am! :scared:
Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:49 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by WendyC
I have a OH free evening, yipee
me too...think that's why i'm pigging out...no-one here to nag me WOO HOO!!!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:53 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by Gilly_90
I always pig out, but that's just who I am! :scared:
hmmm me too...but then I feel really guilty and tell myself I'll be extremely good tomorrow and not stuff my face with all the wrong things ....& of course the next day I'm really good...
Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

me too...think that's why i'm pigging out...no-one here to nag me WOO HOO!!!!!!
My hubby really needs to go out more.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:00 pm
....is FAB

My hubby really needs to go out more.
don't send him to go OUT more...send him to WORK more like I do...that way at least he's earning money too

if he can't get overtime with his regular job...send him out selling his body..that way at least he'll have job satisfaction

...and you get some peace!
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

...what with that added to red wine....where's the vomit smiley?

You still got that red wine problem Petra?????????
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly I have not been with Bert long enuff - he has just come back from 3 days away and I didn't eat half as much while he was gone - missed him too much!!!! Don't tell me I will think differently when we get married!??!!
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella
Clearly I have not been with Bert long enuff - he has just come back from 3 days away and I didn't eat half as much while he was gone - missed him too much!!!! Don't tell me I will think differently when we get married!??!!

Definately

No, it comes over time. The first few years are OK, then you get fed up of the routine. When they go out on their own after that it's heaven. You can watch what you like on TV and do what you like. Especially at night, cos the kids are in bed.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:38 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
...what with that added to red wine....where's the vomit smiley?

You still got that red wine problem Petra?????????
...ermmm....ermmm...well lets just say I buy the boxes now Hey it's good for the heart!
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

kids!!! kids!!!!! noooooooo! We have agreed we are just both too selfish to have any - we have also agreed to get a cat....when we get a house of our own.....

We are quite pathetic tho - never get sick of each other. Usually we are doing different things at home, but it's just nice to know he's here. I guess it was the first time ive been alone in this house, so it was strange. Once I had a couple of glasses of wine though it was alright (not normally drink midweek). Plus spent ages on the phone to friends catching up, so that was good.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:40 pm
....is FAB

Definately

No, it comes over time. The first few years are OK, then you get fed up of the routine. When they go out on their own after that it's heaven. You can watch what you like on TV and do what you like. Especially at night, cos the kids are in bed.
oh yea...and if they work nights you get the bed all to yourself!!!!! I really resented sharing my bed when my OH finished working nights
Old Jun 8th 2006, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

no more snuggle either??!!! even when it's cold!!! sigh - mental note - don't get married

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.