Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

"Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

"Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

Old Jun 1st 2011, 7:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Staggerabout" - The Barbie's newest pub......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Had enough "man fat", in the blow job room then

sorry you'll just have to make do with slimline tonic instead

Mines a wobbly coffee for breakfast please barkeep
Slimline tonic, too late for that I'm past worrying now, I believe in enjoying myself

Is that a pint of coffee you're after or just a standard mug? I'm on the Bulmers myself, something tells me its gonna be a messy shift tonight.....in real life as well as in here
Old Jun 1st 2011, 7:03 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Thanks Poll,I declined the wetmanhole.Bit pricey at $22.Also can we mind the tone.I might have to bring the kids in after school.
Kids Are they house-trained

You're right though, lower the tone too much and Sue will take the licence away If they want somewhere really seedy they can go open their own pub in Take It Outside
Old Jun 1st 2011, 7:06 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

- think Broad shoulders and Unfair dinky doodah are in there, alone!

bugger didn't realise it was a Gay Bar, must find my arseless chaps for tonight

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Slimline tonic, too late for that I'm past worrying now, I believe in enjoying myself

Is that a pint of coffee you're after or just a standard mug? I'm on the Bulmers myself, something tells me its gonna be a messy shift tonight.....in real life as well as in here
Oh no, standard HMS Duncan Mug yours for £6 + p&p think I'll have brandy as my tot

Last edited by ROMFT_WO2RN; Jun 1st 2011 at 7:12 am.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 7:49 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
bugger didn't realise it was a Gay Bar, must find my arseless chaps for tonight

Oh no, standard HMS Duncan Mug yours for £6 + p&p think I'll have brandy as my tot
Can you be quiet please!

I'm trying to get double top to get an 11 dart finish.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 8:14 am
Well Endowed Member

The Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really nice

Baileys & Cherryade doll ...

and ... errrr, .... what you doing when you knock off?

Its been while since the Barbie, or the Australia forum as a whole, had its own pub. Maybe its time to give it another go. So, I'm declaring it open, with a temporary name of "The Staggerabout" but as soon as someone comes up with a decent name that meets general approval I'll change it cos its not my pub, it belongs to everyone

Rules of the house are - anyone can work behind the bar as long as they are honest and put the takings in the till. If there's no-one behind the bar, serve yourself and put the takings in the till No swearing and no fighting!

We sell tea, coffee, summat strange called Irn Bru and every alcoholic drink on the planet............and bar snacks to die for, of course!

Now, first round is on me but get in quick, I'm off-shift in 3 hours
Old Jun 1st 2011, 8:44 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Squire of Onchan
She usually visualises Tall Dark Mysterious Men
Old Jun 1st 2011, 8:52 am
Well Endowed Member

The Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really nice

That's me out on three counts ...

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:04 am
Home and Happy

Baileys & Cherryade doll ...

Drink coming up......and ....errrrrrrr.......not sure yet

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
pretty close!

That's me out on three counts ...
I could always be persuaded to change the habits of a lifetime
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Right,who has put an i.o.u in the till with no name on it.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:30 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Right,who has put an i.o.u in the till with no name on it.
That seems to have cleared the place quite nicely Lots of guilty consciences around maybe
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Would never drink in a bar with this list of clientele,bunch of tossers
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:45 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I'll cancel the order for TEDs then and I'll drink all the Gaymers
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:46 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Has anyone seen broad shoulders?
He owes me a bj
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:47 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
Has anyone seen broad shoulders?
He owes me a bj
Hanging around the bricklaying thread last time I saw him
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:51 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll cancel the order for TEDs then and I'll drink all the Gaymers
I'll have a coffee being that i will be working the door,'if yer names not on the list ya aint gettin in,now fk off,oh and no fat bstards with goatee's allowed'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.