Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

"Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

"Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

Old May 31st 2011, 6:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Cool "Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

Its been while since the Barbie, or the Australia forum as a whole, had its own pub. Maybe its time to give it another go. So, I'm declaring it open, with a temporary name of "The Staggerabout" but as soon as someone comes up with a decent name that meets general approval I'll change it cos its not my pub, it belongs to everyone

Rules of the house are - anyone can work behind the bar as long as they are honest and put the takings in the till. If there's no-one behind the bar, serve yourself and put the takings in the till No swearing and no fighting!

We sell tea, coffee, summat strange called Irn Bru and every alcoholic drink on the planet............and bar snacks to die for, of course!

Now, first round is on me but get in quick, I'm off-shift in 3 hours
Old May 31st 2011, 6:15 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Staggerabout" - The Barbie's newest pub......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its been while since the Barbie, or the Australia forum as a whole, had its own pub. Maybe its time to give it another go. So, I'm declaring it open, with a temporary name of "The Staggerabout" but as soon as someone comes up with a decent name that meets general approval I'll change it cos its not my pub, it belongs to everyone

Rules of the house are - anyone can work behind the bar as long as they are honest and put the takings in the till. If there's no-one behind the bar, serve yourself and put the takings in the till No swearing and no fighting!

We sell tea, coffee, summat strange called Irn Bru and every alcoholic drink on the planet............and bar snacks to die for, of course!

Now, first round is on me but get in quick, I'm off-shift in 3 hours

Dry white wine spritzer please. I aim to bring a touch of class to the place :-)

Swiftly followed by a campari and soda - dead classy me
Old May 31st 2011, 6:20 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
Dry white wine spritzer please. I aim to bring a touch of class to the place :-)

Swiftly followed by a campari and soda - dead classy me
Sounds good to me, coming up

I'm going to totally indulge myself and have a large glass of Ninth Island Chardonnay, my fave Tassie wine....beautiful
Old May 31st 2011, 6:25 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good to me, coming up

I'm going to totally indulge myself and have a large glass of Ninth Island Chardonnay, my fave Tassie wine....beautiful
Will keep my eye out for that one

Best get him indoors a pint of your finest lager

Fancy a game of pool?
Old May 31st 2011, 6:34 pm
Home and Happy

Will keep my eye out for that one

Best get him indoors a pint of your finest lager

Fancy a game of pool?
Being an Aussie pub that'll be Cascade Premium then, TEDs is a close second though
Yeah, I'll give pool a go, not very good these days mind, I'm very out of practice
Old May 31st 2011, 6:37 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Being an Aussie pub that'll be Cascade Premium then, TEDs is a close second though
Yeah, I'll give pool a go, not very good these days mind, I'm very out of practice
What a surprise finding you 2 in the pub

Mines a pint of Royal Marine with a Moose Milk chaser

Do you have Sky Sports?
Old May 31st 2011, 6:41 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
What a surprise finding you 2 in the pub

Mines a pint of Royal Marine with a Moose Milk chaser

Do you have Sky Sports?
Drinks coming up

Sky Sports? Pope? Catholic? As long as Swansea aren't playing (hiss spit!!)
Old May 31st 2011, 6:45 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks coming up

Sky Sports? Pope? Catholic? As long as Swansea aren't playing (hiss spit!!)
just to clarify is this a skimpy?
Old May 31st 2011, 6:48 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
just to clarify is this a skimpy?
You can only have skimpy barmaids if we get skimpy barmen
Old May 31st 2011, 6:59 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

'Give me a screaming orgasm and a bag of nuts please'
Old May 31st 2011, 7:01 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
'Give me a screaming orgasm and a bag of nuts please'
Errrr you talking to me or ROMFT_WO2RN

Think I'll play the innocent and just ask whether thats Dry Roasted or just Salted nuts?
Old May 31st 2011, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Andy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to allAndy_P is a name known to all

I'll have a Baileys & Cherryade with obligatory cocktail umbrella.

Proper Del Boy style. Pukka!
Old May 31st 2011, 7:20 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Andy_P
I'll have a Baileys & Cherryade with obligatory cocktail umbrella.

Proper Del Boy style. Pukka!
Baileys and Cherryade

Coming up. umbrella and all........mine is not to reason why! Just don't do a Delboy and lean on the bar when I lift the flap up.......
Old May 31st 2011, 7:24 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

Baileys and Cherryade

Coming up. umbrella and all........mine is not to reason why! Just don't do a Delboy and lean on the bar when I lift the flap up.......
Well, if we're on the cocktails now, I shall have sex on the beach followed by a blue lagoon please - relive my 20s

Oh and a bag of pork scratchings
Old May 31st 2011, 7:31 pm
Home and Happy

Well, if we're on the cocktails now, I shall have sex on the beach followed by a blue lagoon please - relive my 20s

Oh and a bag of pork scratchings
There's always one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.