Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

"Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

"Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

Old Jan 21st 2015, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub

Originally Posted by rasen78
Tickets for the Big Bash don't go on general sale until Friday at noon (CST) Ticketek Australia

Will have my finger over the button!
That's good cos we arrive late Thursday so will also have fingers on the button at noon ! May even have a stroll to one of the outlets after brekky (with ipad in hand ) to double our chances
Old Jan 21st 2015, 5:51 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Tickets for the Big Bash don't go on general sale until Friday at noon (CST) Ticketek Australia

Will have my finger over the button!
Thanks Rasen
Old Jan 22nd 2015, 3:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Just got picked out of the ballot with a ticket for Day One of the Ashes at Lords in July

Old Jan 22nd 2015, 7:50 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just got picked out of the ballot with a ticket for Day One of the Ashes at Lords in July

Old Jan 23rd 2015, 7:48 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Blissful afternoon just listening to the rain....cool enough that it almost inspired me to do some housework but fortunately the wine bottle got in the way
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Blissful afternoon just listening to the rain....cool enough that it almost inspired me to do some housework but fortunately the wine bottle got in the way
Procrastination is my sin
It brings me endless sorrow
So I reckon that I'll quit
And drink wine until tomorrow
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Sounds like a plan - Cheers
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Sounds like a plan - Cheers
I knew someone would like that!

Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:02 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

The Aussies whipped the english(icluding their turncoat irish captain) ,i'll have a large Guinness
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:06 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
The Aussies whipped the english(icluding their turncoat irish captain) ,i'll have a large Guinness
I'll send some over
Attached Thumbnails "Stumble Inn" - the Barbie's very own pub-images.jpg  
Old Jan 23rd 2015, 11:06 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Perfect
Old Jan 25th 2015, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

We're good with that. Could make an afternoon then evening of it perhaps? Maybe an afternoon in the city/botanic gardens/riverside then head to the oval? We can get the bus in so can partake in a few The kids will be more excited about the bus ride than anything ROMFT has checked out the tickets but they don't go on sale until Thursday I think.
Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Me too - I can get the bus or train into the city easy enough.

Bobby, maybe meet you at your hotel so I don't have to carry shed fulls of alcohol around. I only have vodka, whiskey and wine in the stash though I think - and maybe a Malibu - I'll just put a mixed case together
Thanks very much for the day folks was a pleasure to meet yous both and Mick specials thanks to you W for the illegal alcohol and to you D for the sight seeing tour Shame about the cricket (yous were sh!te ) but be sure to remind M he's actually going to Canberra to work now D Been across a North Adelaide today and quite enjoyed the bars on offer For sure we will be back (too many bars for one trip ) so hopefully see yous again
Old Jan 25th 2015, 5:39 am

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Thanks very much for the day folks was a pleasure to meet yous both and Mick specials thanks to you W for the illegal alcohol and to you D for the sight seeing tour Shame about the cricket (yous were sh!te ) but be sure to remind M he's actually going to Canberra to work now D Been across a North Adelaide today and quite enjoyed the bars on offer For sure we will be back (too many bars for one trip ) so hopefully see yous again
It was a good day (apart from the Strikers). Would be good to do it again

Have a safe journey home!
Old Jan 25th 2015, 9:13 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Yup was a great afternoon and evening, even if the cricket wasn't up to par!! Was lovely meeting you and Mrs B and hopefully we can do it again. Hope you enjoy the rest of your break and safe travels tomorrow
Old Jan 31st 2015, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

you lucky sod!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.