Stubby Holder

Old Feb 11th 2006, 9:52 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stubby Holder

Originally Posted by bruce67
I just recieved my first "stubby holder" in the post from my brother in Adelaide.
I am now drinking a cold XXXX in it as I write.
Does this take me one more step towards being an Aussie?

wtf is a stubby holder?
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
wtf is a stubby holder?
All will be revealed on this website

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?i...LG:en%26sa%3DN
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:27 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
All will be revealed on this website

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?i...LG:en%26sa%3DN
yeh not a bad look.............do they come in smaller sizes?
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:29 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

When I first came to Oz, I thought, what is it with these lame wristed drinkers that they order 'pots' or 'schooners' and their beer cans come in 375 ml cans.

Big girls blouses or what...

After a couple of years of Ozzie culture I understand, a pint would be bloody warm by the time you got to the bottom of it! So more small measures

I believe its known as the Miller effect

http://www.humoretcetera.com/dhcontent/miller.html

True.

ADL
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

I've got a rather fetching hat with dangly corks and a useless mouse mat with the Oz flag on it brought back from holiday tacky or what !!!!
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:39 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzymaz
I've got a rather fetching hat with dangly corks and a useless mouse mat with the Oz flag on it brought back from holiday tacky or what !!!!

Ozzymaz, a canny believe its you, how's things, how did the job interview go
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by Margaret2

And god invented the PM
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:42 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by A dogs life
And god invented the PM

I tried that? Do you think i should take the hint
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:45 am

I tried that? Do you think i should take the hint
No we are all bloody curious now

What job interview. How did it go?
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:48 am

No we are all bloody curious now

What job interview. How did it go?

Am definately taking the hint now, she seems to have gone

Sorry will go now and leave this thread alone
Old Feb 11th 2006, 10:56 am
Gwyllt

When I first came to Oz, I thought, what is it with these lame wristed drinkers that they order 'pots' or 'schooners' and their beer cans come in 375 ml cans.

Big girls blouses or what...

After a couple of years of Ozzie culture I understand, a pint would be bloody warm by the time you got to the bottom of it! So more small measures

I believe its known as the Miller effect

http://www.humoretcetera.com/dhcontent/miller.html

True.

ADL

exactly, welcome to my world. 90% dont 10%cut it, imo, but the
Old Feb 11th 2006, 11:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
exactly, welcome to my world. 90% dont 10%cut it, imo, but the
Have you had a few
Old Feb 11th 2006, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

Hi Mags

that last post had to be a quick post-was sitting here in my PJ's and thought I better get in the shower (was starting to whiff a bit). Got the job (Administrator)-although it may be only for 6 months or so-hoping to be in Oz by August-read all about your Scottish Lassies Day Oot-reaaaaaaally sorry to have missed it but was waiting on call re the job-going to the thingy in the SECC on the Saturday...................are you going to that?? Got to go now though ....gaun doon the toon fur a wee spendin' spree

Marlyn