Still Game Week

Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Still Game Week

Just want to say I love that show, your avatars are great
Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:26 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sally
Just want to say I love that show, your avatars are great
Don't tell Jack & Victor have made it to the States.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Don't tell Jack & Victor have made it to the States.
No, lol, couldn't see it catching on here, I watched it avidly while in England over the summer.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:30 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Clan Fortune
As a still game fan I want to know too?????
Ps my mother in law is like Isa!!!!

Isa must be related to me,we have the same last name,

Up the Drennans!

Noo doon tae the Clansman!
Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:42 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brido
Isa must be related to me,we have the same last name,

Up the Drennans!

Noo doon tae the Clansman!
Aye & nae gossipin.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 5:53 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Have you seen series 5 yet Scossie???
Naw! Ah huvny...
Seen the rest though, thanks tae ma wee Gold Coast buddy.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Naw! Ah huvny...
Seen the rest though, thanks tae ma wee Gold Coast buddy.
i keep meaning to send u them mate. tass is still waiting on hers too

just had a lot on ma plate for a while. i move into a new rental at the end of the month. when i get a chance, ill get then to ya
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:13 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

hey Naveed am still waitin on they foties cum oan get yer finger oot
Old Oct 6th 2006, 12:43 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy

just had a lot on ma plate for a while. i move into a new rental at the end of the month. when i get a chance, ill get then to ya
Cheers mate.
I'll look forward to it.

Did you get the e-mail I sent you last week?
Old Oct 6th 2006, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Ya bunch a fannies!!!
Old Oct 6th 2006, 7:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Cheers mate.
I'll look forward to it.

Did you get the e-mail I sent you last week?
sorry mate i did, then forgot to reply. ill do it after the weekend. drink always comes first lol
Old Oct 6th 2006, 7:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Ya bunch a fannies!!!
aye and u would know jum
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

yeee haaaa got my signature
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:54 pm
The Godfather

yeee haaaa got my signature

WTF is Clansnan ?????
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:53 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

dinnae foget me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.