Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Still game (for the ignorant)

Wikiposts

Still game (for the ignorant)

Old Dec 1st 2006, 12:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Still game (for the ignorant)

u have hear us scots talk about "still game"
heres a wee treat for ya
its in two parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFo19...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1oaJ...elated&search=
wait till after the credits at the end

Last edited by soapy©; Dec 1st 2006 at 1:05 am.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:02 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Still game (for the ignorant)

Originally Posted by soapy
heres a wee treat for ya
its in two parts

A few months ago, I hopped onto Amazon and bought all five seasons of this spectacularly brilliant series. My wife and I have now watched all of them at least twice.

I cannot recommend it highly enough!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:59 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Still game (for the ignorant)

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
A few months ago, I hopped onto Amazon and bought all five seasons of this spectacularly brilliant series. My wife and I have now watched all of them at least twice.

Was that because you didnae understand it first time Vash ??
Old Dec 1st 2006, 8:11 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Still game (for the ignorant)

Originally Posted by Bordy
Was that because you didnae understand it first time Vash ??

Naw, it wasnae!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 8:58 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

heres a wee treat for ya
its in two parts

Naw, am sorry soapy , but its beginnin tae get posh, (gaw naebudy wull be able tae understawn mi)
Old Dec 1st 2006, 10:22 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

heres a wee treat for ya
its in two parts

ohhhh is thie from the new series oh how i would love to watcg it ALL
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
ohhhh is thie from the new series oh how i would love to watcg it ALL
naw that was from the first
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

best thing on telly for years mate, just thought i would share it with the rest
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Naw, am sorry soapy , but its beginnin tae get posh, (gaw naebudy wull be able tae understawn mi)
that was one of the first wans ya numpty
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

that was one of the first wans ya numpty

wiz it, did yi see the wan where they fun thi tape of bobby the barman as troy the gerdner, nooooo that wiz class
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

heres a wee treat for ya
its in two parts

A lot of it filmed in Clydebank shopping centre and roundabout the town and its still a fu***ng midden o a place
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:26 pm
Fighting my corner

Cool Re: Still game (for the ignorant)

wiz it, did yi see the wan where they fun thi tape of bobby the barman as troy the gerdner, nooooo that wiz class
That was in season 5, ya wee tart!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:33 pm
STRIKE HARD STRIKE SURE

Whitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to beholdWhitby whaler is a splendid one to behold

heres a wee treat for ya
its in two parts

I loved the episode where they painted the flat, very funny series
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

That was in season 5, ya wee tart!

now, here's a thought, vash thi gernder mmmmmmmmm
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:41 pm
Fighting my corner

Wink Re: Still game (for the ignorant)

now, here's a thought, vash thi gernder mmmmmmmmm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.