Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

stevie nicks/john farham gig

stevie nicks/john farham gig

Old Mar 5th 2006, 1:53 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default stevie nicks/john farham gig

did anyone go? I heard it was crap
Old Mar 5th 2006, 2:58 am
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice
Default Re: stevie nicks/john farham gig

Originally Posted by squeezzii
did anyone go? I heard it was crap
Sorry can't help with this one but like you would be interested to hear from anyone who went.

Saw Stevie and Fleetwood Mac last year bl**dy fantastic, brilliant concert, but somehow didn't fancy her solo plus I can't stand John Farnham (should be in cabaret IMO) The 'best' seats were very expensive too.

Have got Billy Connelly coming up Thursday 16th (managed to get front row seats....bit nervous about this....will have to make sure I have been to the loo before he starts lol ) will be interesting to hear comments about his upcoming shows.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pet
Sorry can't help with this one but like you would be interested to hear from anyone who went.

Saw Stevie and Fleetwood Mac last year bl**dy fantastic, brilliant concert, but somehow didn't fancy her solo plus I can't stand John Farnham (should be in cabaret IMO) The 'best' seats were very expensive too.

Have got Billy Connelly coming up Thursday 16th (managed to get front row seats....bit nervous about this....will have to make sure I have been to the loo before he starts lol ) will be interesting to hear comments about his upcoming shows.
Hi
We saw Billy Connelly in Pretoria a few years ago and he was absolutely hysterical. Whe we enterd the auditorium, there was an old drunk bloke in the upper circle wearing a dirty mac and a long beard. He started taking the p**s out of the people looking for their seats. I still think it was him!! He disappeared about 10 mins before the show started.
Good idea to got the Loo before it starts. He was merciless when a girl walked out to go 1/2 way through.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 12:36 pm
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice

Originally Posted by Louise M
Hi
We saw Billy Connelly in Pretoria a few years ago and he was absolutely hysterical. Whe we enterd the auditorium, there was an old drunk bloke in the upper circle wearing a dirty mac and a long beard. He started taking the p**s out of the people looking for their seats. I still think it was him!! He disappeared about 10 mins before the show started.
Good idea to got the Loo before it starts. He was merciless when a girl walked out to go 1/2 way through.
Hi Louise, yeah I have seen him many times so am going to make sure I dont leave my seat till he's finished! I was a bit disappointed by his last TV show, I think it was his tour of New Zealand but I'm sure he will come up with the goods in Perth. Cheers,
Pauline