Wikiposts

Square Sausage

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:01 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Square Sausage

Originally Posted by Margaret3
biggy you are my hero , got the day off today, and gonna spend it playing on be and making sausage.

Has anyone got the recepie for tattie scones??? I remember soapy saying his BH makes them?? SOOOOAAAAAPPPPPPY, c'mon get yir BH to spill the beans
Tattie Scones

Ingredients:
Half pound (225g) boiled and mashed potatoes
2.5oz (65g) flour
3 tablespoons melted butter
Half teaspoon salt

Method:
Mash the potatoes while they are still warm and add the butter and salt. Add in enough flour to make it a pliable dough but without making it too dry. The type of potato will affect this. Turn out onto a floured surface and roll until about quarter of an inch thick. Cut into six inch circles and then into quarters. Prick all over with a fork and cook in a heavy pan which has been lightly greased. Cook each side for about three minutes or until golden brown. If you want to really add the calories, put cheese between two scones and cook until the cheese has melted.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by biggy
Tattie Scones

Ingredients:
Half pound (225g) boiled and mashed potatoes
2.5oz (65g) flour
3 tablespoons melted butter
Half teaspoon salt

Method:
Mash the potatoes while they are still warm and add the butter and salt. Add in enough flour to make it a pliable dough but without making it too dry. The type of potato will affect this. Turn out onto a floured surface and roll until about quarter of an inch thick. Cut into six inch circles and then into quarters. Prick all over with a fork and cook in a heavy pan which has been lightly greased. Cook each side for about three minutes or until golden brown. If you want to really add the calories, put cheese between two scones and cook until the cheese has melted.
Well thats it in the freezer and i must say it smells like sausage already !!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:11 pm
6 months in....

lolobolo is an unknown quantity at this point

mmmmmm
anticipation
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:30 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
Well thats it in the freezer and i must say it smells like sausage already !!!
get it cooked wummin
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
get it cooked wummin
pauline been using your resipe for a while noo pal.
im not too sure she happy about it though lmao
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by soapy
pauline been using your resipe for a while noo pal.
im not too sure she happy about it though lmao
Right Sausage is being devoured as we speak and its really good, but not great !!! Now dont shoot me but in my opinion there is too much beef in it, i think 1/3 beef to 2/3 pork would be the answer, but its being eaten as ive made loads !!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Right Sausage is being devoured as we speak and its really good, but not great !!! Now dont shoot me but in my opinion there is too much beef in it, i think 1/3 beef to 2/3 pork would be the answer, but its being eaten as ive made loads !!!
just admit it, you made an arse of it
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

now now soapy im thinkin you are just really jealous cause your wantin a wee bit with some brown sauce and a tattie scone.!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

now now soapy im thinkin you are just really jealous cause your wantin a wee bit with some brown sauce and a tattie scone.!
nope, cos pauline makes it all for me because she thinks im great
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:40 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

you're a deranged man
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

does she use this recipe cause if she does can you get her to tell me the secret ingredient please, or is she makin sunday fry for everyone,!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:43 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you're washing it down with some of Glasgow's finest.......and I'm talking Ginger here.....not Buckie! Save that for later!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bcworld
I hope you're washing it down with some of Glasgow's finest.......and I'm talking Ginger here.....not Buckie! Save that for later!
some Red Kola would be fantastic or even some Vimto.!! see what youve started.!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i admit it mines are seriously crap, but gonna ave another go at a later date!!!, aint it great the things you learn in oz
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Margaret3
ok i admit it mines are seriously crap, but gonna ave another go at a later date!!!, aint it great the things you learn in oz
yeh they taste like glorified burgers except square, need to change recipe slightly and i think a wee egg in there would help it stick together.

Hannah

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.