Reload this Page >

sponsorship?????????

Wikiposts

sponsorship?????????

Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:48 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sponsorship?????????

morning all,
ive applied for skilled independent 136 visa but my friend cannot gain enough points to do same shes just qualified as a hairdresser has her nvqs and 900 experience how do you find a sponsor?
is there somewhere that list employers looking to sponsor skilled people please help she desperately wants to go to queensland
lesley
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:19 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sponsorship?????????

Bumpety bump bump bump....
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:27 pm

what does that mean exactly?
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lesleyhunter79
what does that mean exactly?
It means by replying to it, I've moved it back up the threads so that people will notice it. I found it whilst on page 5 of the most recent posts and thought you might like an answer. Just 'bumping' your post up.

It might be better off in the visa section though, so you could ask a mod to move it for you.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by iPom
It means by replying to it, I've moved it back up the threads so that people will notice it. I found it whilst on page 5 of the most recent posts and thought you might like an answer. Just 'bumping' your post up.

It might be better off in the visa section though, so you could ask a mod to move it for you.
ive only been on heres ince jan sorry still unsure of all this threads business thanks for help though appreciate it. mind if i ask a question?
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

ive only been on heres ince jan sorry still unsure of all this threads business thanks for help though appreciate it. mind if i ask a question?
Not at all... ask away! Can't guarantee an answer though.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by iPom
Not at all... ask away! Can't guarantee an answer though.
after you reply to a thread is the only way to keep replying to others to keep clicking on email then on link?
its just so annoying to have to wait for email alert to click on link to reply and then back to your email again. or is this the only way. thought you may have been able to just keep thread up and new replys were shown automatically
lesley
or am i doing it all wrong ha ha
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:13 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

after you reply to a thread is the only way to keep replying to others to keep clicking on email then on link?
its just so annoying to have to wait for email alert to click on link to reply and then back to your email again. or is this the only way. thought you may have been able to just keep thread up and new replys were shown automatically
lesley
or am i doing it all wrong ha ha
You can keep your thread open and hit the page refresh button every so often.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
You can keep your thread open and hit the page refresh button every so often.
thank you coulnt understand all this back and forward to email links cheers
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

morning all,
ive applied for skilled independent 136 visa but my friend cannot gain enough points to do same shes just qualified as a hairdresser has her nvqs and 900 experience how do you find a sponsor?
is there somewhere that list employers looking to sponsor skilled people please help she desperately wants to go to queensland
lesley

Bump
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

kainic is an unknown quantity at this point

morning all,
lesley
Hope you get some help lesley
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone have a list of companies that are looking to sponsor at all please?
Not looking good otherwise....
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 12:23 pm
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute

morning all,
lesley
try www.seek.com.au it's an employment site with alsorts of extras .failing that try an agent she may have missed a few points or they may have lists of employers

Last edited by toandfro; Feb 3rd 2007 at 12:24 pm. Reason: slippy fingers
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 1:32 pm
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

Originally Posted by toandfro
try www.seek.com.au it's an employment site with alsorts of extras .failing that try an agent she may have missed a few points or they may have lists of employers
Thanks for that, I've just made and enquiry about a job - eeeeeek
probably tell me to bog off but I have to start somewhere.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:29 pm

didnt use an agent and my friend who needs sponsorship can t afford one.
just wondered where the ohters find their sponsors surely someone must know????????????????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.