Spider photo's

Old Jul 31st 2010, 2:57 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spider photo's

Found this little fella shedding his skin on my door this morning. took him about half an hour, fascinating
Attached Thumbnails Spider photo's-2010_0731lotfirst0182.jpg   Spider photo's-2010_0731lotfirst0181.jpg   Spider photo's-2010_0731lotfirst0180.jpg   Spider photo's-2010_0731lotfirst0179.jpg  
Old Jul 31st 2010, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Eeeeeeeek
Attached Thumbnails Spider photo's-37625_103844096336957_100001341002511_27560_83741_n.jpg  
Old Apr 8th 2011, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Smartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud ofSmartinis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jazzys
Eeeeeeeek
We've just had one of these brought into school, can anyone identify it for me, obviously not poisonous by the look of it, it really freaky.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 12:46 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smartinis
We've just had one of these brought into school, can anyone identify it for me, obviously not poisonous by the look of it, it really freaky.
Looks like a type of Golden Orb spider.

You'd see these everywhere in Brisbane...sometimes many in the same big complex of webs. Don't think they're interested in coming indoors so they can stay!
Old Apr 8th 2011, 5:25 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Yay...a spider thread. Meet Pauline - my Huntsman, thought I think Pauline has gone and I now have Paulette. And Gloria my wolf spider and her hundred children. Apparently its only the wolf spider that carries her babies like this. And I had a funnel web on my front verandah a while back brought out by the heavy rain, but I didnt hang around long enough to take a picture as the damn thing did the wobble dance at me.
Attached Thumbnails Spider photo's-p8030012.jpg   Spider photo's-wolf-spider-035.jpg  
Old Apr 8th 2011, 11:02 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
Eeeeeeeek
I was blowing the leaves out of my gutters the other day. After that I was blowing the leaves away from the house when I noticed that a lot of leaves were getting stuck in the air. It was a huge web from a one of these.