Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:08 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
ANN & GRAEME
SEAN & DEB
BOBBY & LINDA
OWEN & CAROL
STEVE & DEB (carbery)
STEVE & DEB (timber)
CHRIS & FARIDEH
SOAPY & PAULINE
ANDY & JO
PAUL & ANNETTE
JEFF & DEB
Table for 22 booked for 7:30pm, Saturday July 26th in the beer garden. (Why do they call them beer gardens if you don't grow beer in them)
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:16 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Table for 22 booked for 7:30pm, Saturday July 26th in the beer garden. (Why do they call them beer gardens if you don't grow beer in them)
Not sure, maybe someone could google it...
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:53 am

Thumbs down Re: The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

Due to technical difficulties beyond our control (the other half has been banned for a month for being his normal self and daring not to be simpering and agree with everyone), Bobby may have to take over final co-ordination/finalisation of the Steak night and any Indians in the next month as the touchey feeley people with easily offended karmas in the Virtual world are attempting to cramp all of our social real lives...long live the mobile phone and alternative sites, it's a shame everyone can't be allowed to fight their own battles but alas democracy doesn't appear to reign....

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Goody ! goody ! Any time please ?
Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Originally Posted by PAP01
Bloody English always whinging , curry to hot, to cold, like,s man u
Originally Posted by owen709646
Me and "her that must be obayed " are up for it
Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Bobby

Count me and Jeff in.

Debbie
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:55 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Due to technical difficulties beyond our control (the other half has been banned for a month for being his normal self and daring not to be simpering and agree with everyone), Bobby may have to take over final co-ordination/finalisation of the Steak night and any Indians in the next month as the touchey feeley people with easily offended karmas in the Virtual world are attempting to cramp all of our social real lives...long live the mobile phone and alternative sites, it's a shame everyone can't be allowed to fight their own battles but alas democracy doesn't appear to reign....

Free the 232Bar One!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by busterboy
Free the 232Bar One!
You could always start a 'Free the 232Bar poll', he'll just have to eat virtual bread until he's freed.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:59 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

You could always start a 'Free the 232Bar poll', he'll just have to eat virtual bread until he's freed.

Garlic bread...he is an enlightened modern man!

Watch me get banned for the next month....
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:02 pm

Garlic bread...he is an enlightened modern man!

Watch me get banned for the next month....
Watch it, watch it, Garlic Bread maybe a bit strong for some...
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:03 pm
A rather curious boy

Watch it, watch it, Garlic Bread maybe a bit strong for some...

I disagree.

Frick I'm banned!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Free the 232Bar One!
YES, YES, YES - it's bl**dy ridiculous

BTW - I've just bought a heat press, so I can print the t-shirts
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:06 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by The Crow

I'm a dab hand at placards.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:08 pm

I disagree.

Frick I'm banned!
How many names can we fit on the T'Shirts???

Originally Posted by The Crow

You're a mind reader, we'd just been thinking that and before that gets anybody in to trouble to quote an infamous person on here 'thinking it not saying it so it doesn't count'.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:10 pm
A rather curious boy

How many names can we fit on the T'Shirts???

You're a mind reader, we'd just been thinking that and before that gets anybody in to trouble to quote an infamous person on here 'thinking it not saying it so it doesn't count'.

I'm not really banned, I just know disagreement is a dangerous thing at the moment.

It's like an episode of The Prisoner. Who gets to be Patrick? Oh, I know 232 Bar.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:16 pm
A rather curious boy

PS I can't help noticing how many Debs you have going to this curry night. Is there a plethora of Debs in Qld or is the one Deb accompanying everyone?
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:17 pm

Lightbulb Re: The Spice Avenue Birkdale - Expats Curry League

I'm not really banned, I just know disagreement is a dangerous thing at the moment.

It's like an episode of The Prisoner. Who gets to be Patrick? Oh, I know 232 Bar.
It's nice to have the support of someone in a nearly similar situation who realises that daring to disagree can put someone in such a dangerous position. Frankly it's got me, as those who know me, sitting here a bag of nerves I feel like going for a walk on Bribie Island to calm down as it has got me so so upset. Poor 232Bar is at his wits end is in the kitchen looking for sharp knives and lengths of rope, I've had to take the mobile phone off him in case he does anything stupid (he's been known to in the past). I've had to hide all the red wine and bread. I'm going to have to take a few minutes out now to talk to him in a soothing voice if I can calm myself enough.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:18 pm

PS I can't help noticing how many Debs you have going to this curry night. Is there a plethora of Debs in Qld or is the one Deb accompanying everyone?
A little voice in my ear says we just have one Deb but she's very accommodating...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.