Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Southern Cross Tattoo!

View Poll Results: Southern Cross Tattoo?
Yes
34.21%
No
65.79%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

The Southern Cross Tattoo!

Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:46 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Southern Cross Tattoo!

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
I dunno ...

*I* want it! ... OH says it'll be a jinx!

*I* thought throw it out to the masses and see what THEY think! ...

It IS gonna happen, whether ppl think it's a Mouri 2nd, or whatever!

I'm just tryin to to decipher whether it's NOW or THEN ... if you know what I mean!
Yes I know what you mean talkin to us lot allows you to get things straight in your own mind

tell your OH it won't jinx it it will just be positive thinking
Old Mar 28th 2008, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
Yes I know what you mean talkin to us lot allows you to get things straight in your own mind

tell your OH it won't jinx it it will just be positive thinking
I thought that once!

Cheers Asher, but I'm currently feeling 'what the ****!'

THAT'S a BIG pity as earlier today *I* was on cloud 9 ... NOW I feel like shite!

Why? ... I dunno, but have been on here all night!

Time to call it a day?

I reckon so.

I've got ENOUGH on my plate and REALLY don't need this bloody forum dictating my mood!

I know! ... let it all go over your head! ... I try, believe me, but I canny do and I think there's too much at stake now ...

I think it's time to WBG!

BIG thanks to ALL who've supported me throughout this ordeal, but I REALLY need to have my head straight for the foreseeable and I can't do it with the bullshit mind games I get here!

WBG! ... love to all my fans (as crap as that sounds) I know you're out there!

Oh and **** the opinions on the tatt ... gonna go get it anyway!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:02 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that once!

Cheers Asher, but I'm currently feeling 'what the ****!'

THAT'S a BIG pity as earlier today *I* was on cloud 9 ... NOW I feel like shite!

Why? ... I dunno, but have been on here all night!

Time to call it a day?

I reckon so.

I've got ENOUGH on my plate and REALLY don't need this bloody forum dictating my mood!

I know! ... let it all go over your head! ... I try, believe me, but I canny do and I think there's too much at stake now ...

I think it's time to WBG!

BIG thanks to ALL who've supported me throughout this ordeal, but I REALLY need to have my head straight for the foreseeable and I can't do it with the bullshit mind games I get here!

WBG! ... love to all my fans (as crap as that sounds) I know you're out there!

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ileys/WBG3.gif

Oh and **** the opinions on the tatt ... gonna go get it anyway!
Woah! What's gone on here

Oi, you best be messing, get back here!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Paul - undelete that account at once!!!:curse:

You asked for people's opinons and they gave them. So what if you disagree. Do what YOU want.

(Oh and come back!!!)
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:17 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
There was only 1 NO when I voted but the nays are on a roll now I see.
They just followed me in Guv ... I can't stand the look of tattoos anyway (on man or women of any colour) but a southern cross just looks like Mr Try Too Hard in my honest blahdy blah ... but hell, it's a personal choice so why should anyone else's opinion hold any relevance ...
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:19 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Get it done its a lovely design, go to a reputable tattooist (the ones that are booked up months ahead) they should be able to design you somthing spesh.Also nowadays tatts dont bleedor go blurry after time and they have some awesome colours...... so go for it mate. BUT not yet, wait... i agree with Nic you dont wanna jinx anything yet not after the hassle you lot have had recently.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:26 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Paul - undelete that account at once!!!:curse:

You asked for people's opinons and they gave them. So what if you disagree. Do what YOU want.

(Oh and come back!!!)
OMG where's he gone

come back Paul
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

OMG where's he gone

come back Paul
What's the silly boy gone and done. Come back Paul - people will miss you.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

[

My OH got a tattoo on his foot! Bit different I s'pose...[/QUOTE]

Fanastic,i love that!
donna
Old Mar 29th 2008, 12:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
They just followed me in Guv ... I can't stand the look of tattoos anyway (on man or women of any colour) but a southern cross just looks like Mr Try Too Hard in my honest blahdy blah ... but hell, it's a personal choice so why should anyone else's opinion hold any relevance ...
Yep, I was number two.

Generally share your opinion although some of the tiny ones on ankle or shoulder aren't too bad.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 1:51 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG where's he gone

come back Paul
If he's not back by Monday I shall phone him every day and torture him with my Brummy accent until he gives in and returns
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:42 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippy
If he's not back by Monday I shall phone him every day and torture him with my Brummy accent until he gives in and returns
My head hurts ...

A wise man once told me alcohol and pixels don't mix, how true! ...
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:25 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

My head hurts ...

A wise man once told me alcohol and pixels don't mix, how true! ...
Welcome back
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:18 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

bloody hell paul, never ment to upset you.

i took the post as "should i have a tatoo?". didnt realised that you just ment "when should i get it done?"

if you had already made up your mind about it and were really happy with that decition than i would say get in done after the citizenship.

if you want it, then get it.

sorry if i hurt your feelings, didnt want to make you feel crap - especially after everything thats gone off lately with you.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:04 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Paul, step away from the bottle...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.