Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

South African Farmers For Oz?

South African Farmers For Oz?

Old Apr 18th 2018, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South African Farmers For Oz?

Originally Posted by Beoz
Not really anything at add that hasn't already. Let me repeat. When a government votes for inequality, that inequality means homelessness, loss of income, and in some cases death, we should be proactive. History of century old land grabs, should not play a part, and payback should not play a part and your hatred of white south Africa has previously been noted on other threads.
Comedy piece surely? Inequality is very well entrenched. Most don't have a steady income. You see it is a case of give and take. If not the collapse will come at a stage down the road through inability to control the mass.

Hatred of white South Africa? Give yourself a break and do your homework instead of making ridiculous accusations. Fact being 'your' support for Dilly Dutton's half baked hip shooting statement will be the catalyst to the beginning of the end to any feasible white presence in South Africa.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Comedy piece surely? Inequality is very well entrenched. Most don't have a steady income. You see it is a case of give and take. If not the collapse will come at a stage down the road through inability to control the mass.

Hatred of white South Africa? Give yourself a break and do your homework instead of making ridiculous accusations. Fact being 'your' support for Dilly Dutton's half baked hip shooting statement will be the catalyst to the beginning of the end to any feasible white presence in South Africa.
Why do you hate white south africans so much? It's been picked up on other threads. Morpeth has picked it up. You are coming unstuck.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you hate white south africans so much? It's been picked up on other threads. Morpeth has picked it up. You are coming unstuck.
What is coming unstuck is you and your ridiculous assumptions based on God knows what outside of ignorance. Don't dip your toe into hot water when you have no idea into the subject at hand.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Actually I can ask you the same question, but with at least some bearing. Why do hate white South Africans so much that you prefer to eradicate the race and culture? Checkmate. Sussed out and end of game.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but I trust you read English to the standard of comprehension with regards to what I wrote.
A dislike of South African farmers? Where do you read between the lines such kak? What I have is a like for South Africa and its people rather more than some not very literate Aussie politician shooting his mouth of on a matter he knows nothing about.

There has been no move to take South African farms. I do not believe there will be at least in the short medium term. Such a move is ILLEGAL under RSA law and I do not believe the new PM is a Mugabe.

By the way, your comments on Zimbabwe, you are aware there is a new government in power that posses a far different tone to what has been in place over recent decades?

The latest proposal is to grant 99 year leases to the remaining white Zimbo farmers.

There has been similar talk in nearby Namibia for many years. Nothing has been enforced to date but situation similar in many respects.

What you may consider beneficial to Australia, the humanitarian intake off South African farmers, will not likely prove as beneficial as it may appear without some reflection. Neither to the Australian community and especially not to a large swathe of the 'farmers', for reasons in part I have already explained or at least touched upon.
Not an issue of reading comprehension, just that is my impression of your comments.

As I wrote no one knows the future of SA, but trends do not seem to bode well according to most South Africans I know.

How wonderful to give a 99 yer lease to remaining white farmers in Zimbabwe- what about compensation for those who were driven off their properties ? Yes the new fellow comes across as different than Mugabe, we just have to see being in power how he will act.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by morpeth
Not an issue of reading comprehension, just that is my impression of your comments.

As I wrote no one knows the future of SA, but trends do not seem to bode well according to most South Africans I know.

How wonderful to give a 99 yer lease to remaining white farmers in Zimbabwe- what about compensation for those who were driven off their properties ? Yes the new fellow comes across as different than Mugabe, we just have to see being in power how he will act.

Fine then, just astounding you arrived at the conclusion you did.

You are correct nobody knows the future of South Africa, but at the same time some of the opinions of South Africans already fled needs to be taken at times with a red light warning. Obviously some have endured the terrible crime, as do most South Africans that remain, but equally so any number could not really adapt for various reasons the change after majority rule came into being. Thus some take great delight in deriding the 'old country' and people. Some with reason, some just because their position changed. From someone whom lived in South Africa long before the ending of apartheid I can tell you it was a bloody good life. Not hard to see the difficulty many would have has to live with after majority rule.
Still it needs to be kept in focus. I have been back there, three times in nine years and stay with people still doing it very well. No interest at all in Australia or elsewhere. I think I have mentioned others not so well, I have also crossed and would leave if given the chance. I as well have met a few that have left and returned again after missing it so much.

A great country still to visit. Cheap compared to Australia, but expensive for most the population living there of course.

All quite different issues to the farmers of course, and why they should remain doing what they do well. I even met, though not really know a former Zimbo farmer here in Perth, whom still owns land of some value over there, and claims will return.

As I wrote saying and acting is very different. The new man is still finding his feet. From my readings about him, he does not appear a radical or white hater. I suspect common sense will win out. But there must be give as well. As I wrote under South African law repossession of farm land without compensation would be illegal. The act itself would be challenged in court and the judiciary remains far more powerful than that of what existed in Zimbabwe.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I can ask you the same question, but with at least some bearing. Why do hate white South Africans so much that you prefer to eradicate the race and culture? Checkmate. Sussed out and end of game.
How odd.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How odd.
How normal. Winded in the process of attempting another inadequate response.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 11:15 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

Of course this new africaans homeland would require that any indigenous locals who might be there now be relocated to designated and controlled settlement townships where they could work productively for the new settlers.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

How normal. Winded in the process of attempting another inadequate response.
It seems more than one person has impression of your dislike for white South Africans, or at least not much concern about the risks they face.

I agree someone who has fled the country will have an element of bias, but that doesn't mean their experiences are totally irrelevant. And I agree that if South Africa is too fall, it may take longer or a different form than Zimbabwe- but surely in determining the signs and trends there can be a disagreement, but the example of Zimbabwe, and some other events in other African countries, certainly have some degree of relevance- especially for the more radical wing of the ANC.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 12:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
Of course this new africaans homeland would require that any indigenous locals who might be there now be relocated to designated and controlled settlement townships where they could work productively for the new settlers.
A detail Australia's Immigration Minister, Dilly Dutton, would probably have an answer to as he seems well ahead of his brief .......in the form of some sport of compensation one would suppose. Adaptation to changing circumstances probably not on the cards.

Better still leave the farmers where they belong at home on their farms and increase local security. Crime with such inequality will go hand in hand I'm afraid. No one doubts those farmers, due to remoteness are vulnerable.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by morpeth
It seems more than one person has impression of your dislike for white South Africans, or at least not much concern about the risks they face.

I agree someone who has fled the country will have an element of bias, but that doesn't mean their experiences are totally irrelevant. And I agree that if South Africa is too fall, it may take longer or a different form than Zimbabwe- but surely in determining the signs and trends there can be a disagreement, but the example of Zimbabwe, and some other events in other African countries, certainly have some degree of relevance- especially for the more radical wing of the ANC.
Really hadn't noticed. Again I state why do you and others support the destruction of Afrikaner culture? You do have an understanding of what you call 'whites' in South Africa, I suppose. It is not as simple as stating a 'colour'.

A number of those that left have a lot of bias. Painfully so in fact. Having the mat pulled out from under a privileged life was more than many could bare. As I noted before others had a good reason to leave as well. The loss of white privilege did mean hard to compete with the shoe on the other foot.
I have already written there is the rule of law regarding such activities in RSA. Now if that is somewhere discarded down the track there may well be something to be concerned about. At the moment there is not. What is the concern is measures to tackle the crime wave there. Figures show a reduction in killings in recent times, if to be believed.
In the case of the farmers, I would say they, as many have been doing, take security measures into their own hands rather than rely on police etc. There is not much else to do, but the Afrikaner is a fiercely independent person, tough and used to doing it tough.

White farmers as I pointed out continue to farm in Namibia although threats of farm take over has been on the cards for years.

Please do not portray nonsense that I hate 'white' South Africans as there is nothing indicative in my posts that would be so suggestive to anyone with half a brain could read. If anything rather defensive of their rights to remain and definitely be a leading role in that great country with so much potential but so many issues.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 12:32 am

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=the troubadour;12484675]A detail Australia's Immigration Minister, Dilly Dutton, would probably have an answer to as he seems well ahead of his brief .......in the form of some sport of compensation one would suppose. Adaptation to changing circumstances probably not on the cards.

Better still leave the farmers where they belong at home on their farms and increase local security. Crime with such inequality will go hand in hand I'm afraid. No one doubts those farmers, due to remoteness are vulnerable.[/QUOTE

HUH, you do realise i was talking about the ghettos they created like soweto. I feel they would have similar thoughts towards the aboriginis.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

. Having the mat pulled out from under a privileged life was more than many could bare. As I noted before others had a good reason to leave as well. The loss of white privilege did mean hard to compete with the shoe on the other foot.
And that is exactly what makes you such an evil person. You relish in people who have worked hard and made a success of themselves come crashing to the floor. Your resentment is a disgrace and a true reflection of your own self worth.
Old Apr 19th 2018, 12:47 am

As i understand australian farming land is generally very valuable, if the plan is they buy good existing farming land for cold hard cash, and they have the money to do this then fine, they are worthy economic migrants.

If the plan is to give them currently useless land so they can try to terraform? it then also great - and support their efforts BUT so long as the current inhabitants agree, assuming there are some....

But i cant see it somehow, I CAN SEE the native australians get the bums rush agaiN. Or does the oz taxpayer fund this in some way?

Someone closer to this might be able to analyse - am i talking twaddle?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.