Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

sorry...........teens again

Wikiposts

sorry...........teens again

Old Mar 16th 2006, 9:53 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default sorry...........teens again

My teen has joined BE the fighting over the computer could get nasty :scared:

Anyway, she stomped off to bed in a huff coz she can't get herself an avator, she was trying to resize a photo but couldn't do it, and i;m no help, coz i get people to send them to me

Could someone give us a step by step way of doing it (photos in particular)

But I have to say am chuffed she's joined
Old Mar 16th 2006, 10:00 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sorry...........teens again

Lol don't ask me I have no idea either

But welcome to your daughter anyway

By the way, we're waiting for you to bring the cake to the Bondi thread.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2

Anyway, she stomped off to bed in a huff coz she can't get herself an avator, she was trying to resize a photo but couldn't do it, and i;m no help, coz i get people to send them to me

Welcome to your daughter How old by the way?

Step daughter is 15 nearly 16 and son 18 nearly 6 months lol
Old Mar 16th 2006, 4:24 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

does this mean you're gonna have to behave yourself now?
Old Mar 16th 2006, 7:22 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Margaret, that's pretty amazing - she must be really warming to the idea of moving now then? What software have you got on your PC for photo editing?

Gill
Old Mar 16th 2006, 9:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Here is one
Attached Images  
Old Mar 17th 2006, 12:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the one she wants.

Do you want me to resize it for you??
Old Mar 17th 2006, 12:16 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
Is that the one she wants.

Do you want me to resize it for you??

No, can't find them on the computer, she knows how to work it better than me and hides everything.

Gill, i don't know what photo thing ave got,