Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Something for the weekend Sir?

Something for the weekend Sir?

Old Aug 9th 2013, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Something for the weekend Sir?

Do you have plans?

Tomorrow I'm "at work" all day auditing a masters course for my own amusement... And Sunday I am very actively doing absolutely NOTHING.... May even put a Do Not Disturb sign on the door and try and sleep past 0530 for once....

What are you up to?????
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:03 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something for the weekend Sir?

Originally Posted by eddie007
Do you have plans?

Tomorrow I'm "at work" all day auditing a masters course for my own amusement... And Sunday I am very actively doing absolutely NOTHING.... May even put a Do Not Disturb sign on the door and try and sleep past 0530 for once....

What are you up to?????
Probably going to the library tomorrow - does that count as plans?
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:06 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have plans?

What are you up to?????
We shall be going to our new house to measure up the en-suite bathroom as it will need ripping out and re-doing. Also checking out powerpoints, tv points and a few other things. The boy has football matches Sat and Sun and the rest of the time will be spent doing the weekly shop and packing
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:07 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
We shall be going to our new house to measure up the en-suite bathroom as it will need ripping out and re-doing. Also checking out powerpoints, tv points and a few other things. The boy has football matches Sat and Sun and the rest of the time will be spent doing the weekly shop and packing
Not long now
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Probably going to the library tomorrow - does that count as plans?
Absolutely.... Libraries are good.... Will you be secretly meeting some one special ???? Or on the pull?
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:11 am

Absolutely.... Libraries are good.... Will you be secretly meeting some one special ???? Or on the pull?
- neither. Just looking for something new - I like detective junk (Michael Connelly, John Sandford) but neither have anything I haven't read now - any ideas?
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:25 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Collecting a friends ute, putting a shower in the back of it, adding a vanity unit, bed and mattress and transporting the whole lot (along with a boat) tour new island getaway.

Oh and trying not to panic about how to get 84 tonnes of sand to the same place when the only access is by boat, and we can't crane it in.

I love having a project, and it will be fab when it's done but it's giving me a complete nightmare logistically at the minute as have to have a phosphate retaining system in
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:27 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

- neither. Just looking for something new - I like detective junk (Michael Connelly, John Sandford) but neither have anything I haven't read now - any ideas?
Have a look at this site, all authors and all books listed, shows the newest ones as well.Books of each author are listred in publication order as well.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tie you hair back, wear some granny glasses.... Then when you find someone you fancy take the hairband out out, shake out your locks and remove the glasses In A come hither manner.... Try unbuttoning the top two or three buttons of your shirt...

Libraries are FULL of young men just waiting to be distracted!
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Have a look at this site, all authors and all books listed, shows the newest ones as well.Books of each author are listred in publication order as well.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/
Thanks Mike - was after a suggestion for an author with similar type if you have any ideas?
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:34 am

Tie you hair back, wear some granny glasses.... Then when you find someone you fancy take the hairband out out, shake out your locks and remove the glasses In A come hither manner.... Try unbuttoning the top two or three buttons of your shirt...

Libraries are FULL of young men just waiting to be distracted!

Thanks Ed
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:39 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Peter Robinson, Stephen Leather, Lee Child..

JD Robb, set in the future, but a series of police crime novels, not too futuristic though, 35 so far.
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I read a lot of true crime books.... Anne Rule... And similar

Can't wait to try out what I've learned when MIL arrives...
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Peter Robinson, Stephen Leather, Lee Child..

JD Robb, set in the future, but a series of police crime novels, not too futuristic though, 35 so far.
Thanks Mike - I shall check the catalogue and see who they have
Old Aug 9th 2013, 10:45 am
Concierge

I read a lot of true crime books.... Anne Rule... And similar

Can't wait to try out what I've learned when MIL arrives...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.