Wikiposts

something has bit

Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:27 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default something has bit

my mrs...

shes got a hole in her lag about the size of a twenty pence peice,and its seeping puss like no tomorrow....

she wont do the quaks....

goddamn crazy fool...
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: something has bit

Possibly a white tip. They can leave holes like that when you don't even know you've been bitten at first.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunbather
Possibly a white tip. They can leave holes like that when you don't even know you've been bitten at first.
She was prob bitten a few days ago and it's ulcerated. She really needs to go to the doctor and get antibiotics.
Whilst the ulceration with white tails is rare, not treating it can cause problems.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:40 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

ive tried telling her,i have also tried talking to the wall,which has just gone to the docs...

never mind perhaps when her leg falls off she might listen....

thanks for your help.....

ast
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:44 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

If she won`t go tothe GP , then take her to the local pharmacy and get the pharmacist to look at it, they are usually pretty helpful. Have to agree with Sunbather, it does sound a bit like a whitetip bite.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:46 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by aston man
my mrs...

shes got a hole in her lag about the size of a twenty pence peice,and its seeping puss like no tomorrow....

goddamn crazy fool...
She must get it seen to urgently. My BIL suffered same effects and ended up in hospital for a while.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her to have a look at this thread hon http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473618

Old Aug 24th 2007, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
She must get it seen to urgently. My BIL suffered same effects and ended up in hospital for a while.
My uncle got bitten once and spent the whole of xmas and new year is hospital when we had all came over for the millenium in Sydney- Nasty!! Get her down the Dr's, you will have to bribe her
Old Aug 24th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Poppett44
Tell her to have a look at this thread hon http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473618

eww - the middle one is how my uncles leg went.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 7:50 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure YOU didnt bite her Aston
Old Aug 24th 2007, 7:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

my mrs...

goddamn crazy fool...
Ast, why does your wife have a prisoner on her?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 8:22 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Marcus

Tell Trish i shall come round there and drag her to the quacks!!! (doctors for all those that aren't southerner's lol)

Or failing that as someone else suggested the pharmacy, the one along the canning road by Woolworths is open all day today and tomorrow

If she hasn' been by the time i finish work Monday, i shall take her myself (after i've gagged her and tied her up to get her there of course)
Old Aug 25th 2007, 8:37 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her she can have a new handbag and shoes if she goes
Hope everything turns out alright, Ast.
J x
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:38 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Tell her she can have a new handbag and shoes if she goes
Hope everything turns out alright, Ast.
J x
thanks chaps,i showed her that picture,and to be fare ,it looks exactly the same....i took her to the hossie,,shes o.k now thanks...

she best be ,sundays a tradition in our house,for a bit...

thanks again

ast
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:58 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

thanks chaps,i showed her that picture,and to be fare ,it looks exactly the same....i took her to the hossie,,shes o.k now thanks...

she best be ,sundays a tradition in our house,for a bit...

thanks again

ast
oh Ast... you men will never change

Was it a bite???

Is she really ok or have you buried her under the house

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.