Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Someone you don't want to sit next to on your flight

Wikiposts

Someone you don't want to sit next to on your flight

Old Dec 6th 2006, 5:41 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Someone you don't want to sit next to on your flight

Flatulence leads US jet to divert

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6213644.stm
Old Dec 6th 2006, 6:20 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Someone you don't want to sit next to on your flight

Originally Posted by themerlin

Bloody Yanks! Why the hell are they allowing people to take matches on board in the first place?!

These things were already banned on flights before 9/11, let alone after!

The unidentified woman had an unspecified medical condition, Associated Press news agency said.
It's called "SBSS", which stands for "Stupid Bloody Seppo Syndrome"!

She was carrying safety matches, which the TSA allows in carry-on luggage.

The matches are not allowed to be struck, however.
Duh!!! So what's the point of taking them on board?!

Good grief.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:46 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Someone you don't want to sit next to on your flight

I can think of better places to try and light your farts.

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Dec 7th 2006, 12:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DagBoy
I can think of better places to try and light your farts.

Cheers,

DagBoy
Where :scared:
Old Dec 7th 2006, 12:08 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Where :scared:
Pretty well anywhere would be better than on an passenger jet.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 12:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit confused that non of the passengers noticed It's not the sort of thing I would miss happening
Old Dec 7th 2006, 12:29 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Bloody Yanks! Why the hell are they allowing people to take matches on board in the first place?!

The unidentified woman had an unspecified medical condition, Associated Press news agency said.

Good grief.

Virgin Atlantic are the same out of Barbados - they allow a single box of safety matches to be carried i your hand luggage...

great for us smokers and fart lighters!

bit worrying on the terrorism side as the Shoe Bomber almost lit his bomb with matches legitimately carried on board!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Good grief.
I totally agree, in the age of terrorism which we live in, to still allow matches to be taken on board a plane is absolute lunacy!!

She must've had some seriously stinky farts though!!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 1:21 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't rememebr now but aren't aerosolsallowed in your hand luggage or perfume that may have been a much better option.

Well you;d prob much rather sit next to her than me on the flight to Aus 3 kids in tow, the older two will be really good but even half the plane away you'll be able to hear bubba cause he won't be a happy boy
Can guaruntee you that

Jen
Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:13 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by themerlin

Hey, I tell ya what though! Just how bloody embarrasing is it when you really DO need a good old fart (quite common after several airline meals in a row on long haul)????

I have never known my farts to stink for so long and to smell so bad!! :scared:
Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Hey, I tell ya what though! Just how bloody embarrasing is it when you really DO need a good old fart (quite common after several airline meals in a row on long haul)????

I have never known my farts to stink for so long and to smell so bad!! :scared:
sshhhhh!!!!! thought you wanted to get voted as most fanciable male
Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:44 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by curly
sshhhhh!!!!! thought you wanted to get voted as most fanciable male
Mate, there's no guff (no pun intended) with me......what you see is what you get!!

Love me, love my farts!!!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 6:14 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Mate, there's no guff (no pun intended) with me......what you see is what you get!!

Love me, love my farts!!!
Lol okayy then show us something worth seeing???
Old Dec 7th 2006, 9:29 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "silent but deadly"
Old Dec 7th 2006, 5:03 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Have none of you people seen Fahrenheit 911?????

Matches are and always have been allowed on the planes because of the very powerful smoking lobby.

Think about all those people wanting to light up as soon as they get off the plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.