Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Some positive vibes please

Wikiposts

Some positive vibes please

Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:28 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some positive vibes please

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Just back from visiting, no further changes to his ECG so thats good, he has to stay in on a cardiac monitor and next bloods due at 2am so best to let him rest, Probably caused by all the stress of being in pain and pulled about all morning.
He's now worried about having time off work

Di
Hope your hub feels stax better soon Di...I'm sure his boss will be ok with it all
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:59 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Some positive vibes please

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Not going anywhere mate
He had a bad night and could not wee properly due to pain, took him back to the hospital this morning and he had 2 litres in his bladder so they put in another catheter, washed out some blood, an hour or so later they took catherer out, gave him plenty to drink and he still could not wee, put another catheter in and were thinking he would be able to come home with it in for a few days to rest his bladder, So we got ready to leave and Pete did not feel too good, he had some chest pain and short of breath, the doc ordered some tests, ECG shows some changes from the one he had Wednesday and they think he may of had a small heart attack

He is now being monitored and waiting for the cardiac team to see him, going back over there shortly as i had to leave and collect kids from school, Dog had been in all day alone but thankfully house is in one piece, he did'nt have any trouble weeing but went as near to the back door as possible.
Also helped himself to the water cooler, bloody clever dog.

I dont know my ar*e from my elbow at the moment.

Di
Jeez! Poor pete. Get well soon Mate .