Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Some positive vibes please

Wikiposts

Some positive vibes please

Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some positive vibes please

Have a geordie hug ))))))))))))((((((((((((( and hope it all goes well for you both.
Mandy
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Thank you all so very much

Just phoned and spoke with him, he's got a catheter in so not too happy, he is very groggy, for the first time no beer involved!
won't know how things went untill tomorrow when the surgeon pay's him a visit.

Di

A Catheter!! Jeez ya just made me squirm!!

Thoughts are with you both hun. Thanks for the K there really was no need thats what BE is about, supporting each other thro' the bad and the good.

Let us know tomorrow how things are. Wishing you well and will keep thinking positive thoughts for you.
Luv P xx

Pos. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

best wishes sent, hope your hubby keeps better.

Lynn
Old Jan 31st 2007, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Hi Di

Hope everything is ok with your OH. sending you loads of cyber vibes.

Tracey xxxxxxx
Old Jan 31st 2007, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

They blasted away a huge stone so thats OK they took the catheter out this morning, he was so pleased
He's now home and weeing blood all the time (normal) has some pain, he has a stent in from his bladder to his kidney and they are removing that in 2 weeks under a local
He's gone to bed although i dont think he will sleep as he keeps peeing all the time and he said dont even mention sex tonight

Di
Old Jan 31st 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

The OH is in hospital and in the theatre as i type, he had a mass on his right Kidney diagnosed 2 weeks ago after a visit to the doc's with very high blood pressure.
His right kidney is very enlarged and not working and they are not sure if it is blocked by a stone or something more sinister
Renal dopplars inconclusive but suggested urgent treatment.
He is having a stent inserted and a biopsy if its not a stone.

Will find out tomorrow, could do with some good luck vibes.

Di

Wondered why In didnt see any of you up the school last night.................hope all is ok.

Keep your fingers crossed it just a huge bloody stone eh...............I have had them a couple of times and they are sheer agony..........Karma on its way xxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 31st 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

........Will find out tomorrow, could do with some good luck vibes.

Di
(((((((+++++++vibes++++++)))))))))) coming your way
J
Old Jan 31st 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

They blasted away a huge stone so thats OK they took the catheter out this morning, he was so pleased
He's now home and weeing blood all the time (normal) has some pain, he has a stent in from his bladder to his kidney and they are removing that in 2 weeks under a local
He's gone to bed although i dont think he will sleep as he keeps peeing all the time and he said dont even mention sex tonight

Di
Should have read this post first!!!!!

Glad its nothing more sinister!!!!

Have they given OH a special diet to follow. I was advised not to dring fresh orange juice as the sediment helps to create a stone.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Doc never said anything so Ive put him on a renal diet.
Yes OJ is not good if you have kidney problems as its high in potassium, Ive also banned the peanuts, snacks and anything else he enjoys

Di
Old Jan 31st 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes OJ is not good if you have kidney problems as its high in potassium, Ive also banned the peanuts, snacks and anything else he enjoys

Di

Hopefully that will do the trick. I have had stones 3 times, they seem to reoccur about every 10/12 years. The first time was worst, thought I was dying with the pain!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:44 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Di
Is he allowed out for a beer
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Is he allowed out for a beer
Not going anywhere mate
He had a bad night and could not wee properly due to pain, took him back to the hospital this morning and he had 2 litres in his bladder so they put in another catheter, washed out some blood, an hour or so later they took catherer out, gave him plenty to drink and he still could not wee, put another catheter in and were thinking he would be able to come home with it in for a few days to rest his bladder, So we got ready to leave and Pete did not feel too good, he had some chest pain and short of breath, the doc ordered some tests, ECG shows some changes from the one he had Wednesday and they think he may of had a small heart attack

He is now being monitored and waiting for the cardiac team to see him, going back over there shortly as i had to leave and collect kids from school, Dog had been in all day alone but thankfully house is in one piece, he did'nt have any trouble weeing but went as near to the back door as possible.
Also helped himself to the water cooler, bloody clever dog.

I dont know my ar*e from my elbow at the moment.

Di
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG, Di. That's not good. Heart attack from what? Stress?

I hope everything's ok. Hang in there, ok?
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iPom
OMG, Di. That's not good. Heart attack from what? Stress?

I hope everything's ok. Hang in there, ok?
Just back from visiting, no further changes to his ECG so thats good, he has to stay in on a cardiac monitor and next bloods due at 2am so best to let him rest, Probably caused by all the stress of being in pain and pulled about all morning.
He's now worried about having time off work

Di
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ye gods... I'm sure his employer won't be hard on him for this, surely?!!!

Anyone putting a catheter in and out of me several times would have sent my heart over the edge too. Had one before and they're horrid.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.