Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Some common sense by a judge.

Wikiposts

Some common sense by a judge.

Old Aug 21st 2010, 2:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some common sense by a judge.

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
As a Buddhist i only wear a smile
just as well its a big smile and yir bottom lip covers yir wee dick
Old Aug 21st 2010, 2:39 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
just as well its a big smile and yir bottom lip covers yir wee dick
Oh how very dare you
Old Aug 21st 2010, 3:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Oh how very dare you
Old Aug 21st 2010, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

As a Buddhist i only wear a smile

LOVE it....but are you normal ?
Old Aug 21st 2010, 3:14 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plantpot
LOVE it....but are you normal ?
Of course im not normal,im on here aint i
Old Aug 21st 2010, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Of course im not normal,im on here aint i

Well I guess sooo, and neither am I really, seeing as I am on here on a sunny day...indoors...
Old Aug 21st 2010, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

JoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dorothy
She doesn't cover at home. Only in the presence of men other than her immediate family. In her own home or the privacy of her own back garden she may wear shorts and flip flops too.

How about opening your mind to other cultures? Just because it's not what you do does not make it wrong.
My mind is open to all cultures, I speak 2 other languages and you can't learn a language without learning the culture. I've lived in 4 different counties and adapted to their ways - where it made sense.

Being open to other cultures does not mean you have to accept the ridiculous.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 4:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoanL
My mind is open to all cultures, I speak 2 other languages and you can't learn a language without learning the culture. I've lived in 4 different counties and adapted to their ways - where it made sense.

Being open to other cultures does not mean you have to accept the ridiculous.
Sorry, but you can learn a language without learning the culture. I speak french but have no idea about french culture. It was simply taught to me at school. My daughter knows french, some Italian, Auslan and American Sign Language but has no idea about their cultures. They were simply languages learned at her schools.

And as I said, just because it's not what you do doesn't make it silly or ridiculous. It only makes you look narrow minded and bigotted to say it does.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

JoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to all

I guess we'll have to agree to differ. If refusing to excuse harmful behaviour on cultural grounds is bigoted, so be it.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 9:24 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoanL
I guess we'll have to agree to differ. If refusing to excuse harmful behaviour on cultural grounds is bigoted, so be it.
Just because you find it to be harmful, doesn't mean it is. Plus, you don't really have the right to 'excuse' their behaviour or not. It has no direct impact on you. She has the right to exercise her religious and cultural beliefs & traditions without being judged.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

Unless someone has a gun pointed to her head she chooses too............why on earth can she be called a 'victim'???

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
She's not silly but she is a victim. She doesn't wear it because she wants to but because she has to.