Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Soldier hacked to death in London

Soldier hacked to death in London

Old May 31st 2013, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soldier hacked to death in London

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I honestly think this was done by some white mother****er trying to cause shit, a muslim would have at least had the inteligence to 1.not do it n 2.to make it more explicit and antagonising.
Looks like they got a good picture of the guy that did the vandalism. How does this fit into your racial stereotypes Bernie? Or would you have us believe it is some white mother****er dressed in a monkey suit.

source (with video): http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/403...caught-on-film

Last edited by NedKelly; Jun 1st 2013 at 12:14 am.
Old May 31st 2013, 11:59 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Looks like they got a good picture of the guy that did the vandalism. How does this fit into your racial stereotypes Bernie? Or would you have us believe it is some mother****er dressed in a monkey suit.

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img...dary/39627.jpg

Sometimes, some of the attitudes revealed on here are beyond belief.

The people whose sacrifice is commemorated on that monument didn't die in defense of the sort of garbage you express, that is for sure.

Last edited by Lion in Winter; Jun 1st 2013 at 12:42 am. Reason: Just to be perfectly clear.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 7:39 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Wookie?
Looks like they got a good picture of the guy that did the vandalism. How does this fit into your racial stereotypes Bernie? Or would you have us believe it is some white mother****er dressed in a monkey suit.

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img...dary/39627.jpg

Old Jun 2nd 2013, 7:44 am

Graffiti, hardly the monopoly of one religion.
Yes, I think the libtards would call it multicultural enrichment.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 7:47 am

The point is you are prejudiced and constantly crave pathetic justification for the hate you spout.
You need to go back to school and learn some basic facts (and some manners!). The picture below will be of help.

http://i.imgur.com/YkjZ2NT.jpg
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 7:49 am

Bloody seed spillers.
There is a very important distinction between the scripture of the bible and the scripture of the Koran and people just don't get it.

Essentially the bible is a collection of stories written by different authors put together in two volumes. The Old Testament is obviously a story book although there are still stupid people that believe it says the earth was created at 9.30am in 2002BC together with the dinosaurs. The New testament is the story of Christs life as told by the disciples.

The koran is completely different as it is the actual word of God (allah) as written down by mohammed exactly as it was recited to him. It is basically a blueprint for how to live your life.

You cannot compare the two. It's like comparing apples with oranges. This is important when people say it is just the way it is interpreted because the koran is very very clear and there is little interpretation possible.

So when people say that the bible is just as bad because it talks of things like an eye for an eye, that is from the Old testament, which is a story book. The new testament in Matthew says turn the other cheek.

I don't think it talks about an eye for an eye in the koran, but if it did it is the word of god and therefore is not open to interpretation.

No doubt I have offended someone with this.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 8:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IvanM
Wookie?
a honey monster is NOT a bear
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

The point is you are prejudiced and constantly crave pathetic justification for the hate you spout.
That's just the sort libtard response I would expect from you. Because you have absolutely no intelligent argument to refute my post you resort to petty insults.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 8:22 am

The post is not worthy of wasting a grey cell.
That's just the sort libtard response I would expect from you. Because you have absolutely no intelligent argument to refute my post you resort to petty insults.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

The post is not worthy of wasting a grey cell.
Yes, it must be difficult for you because you would need to have some to start off with.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 9:27 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I've stumbled into a playground of 5 year olds. Come on people read back over your posts and you will see what I mean. Then give a bit more thought into the contents of the rest of your posts in this thread, otherwise I'm going to close this thread or worse still move it to TIO
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue, is it just a coincidence that you have the same avatar as Lion in Winter (post #227)?
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 9:55 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Sue, is it just a coincidence that you have the same avatar as Lion in Winter (post #227)?
It was the avatar of a BE member who recently died. Quite a few members have adopted the bouncing sheep in his memory.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dreamy
It was the avatar of a BE member who recently died. Quite a few members have adopted the bouncing sheep in his memory.
Thanks for letting me know. All deaths are sad. I hope the BE member is now in peace.
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 4:27 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
I feel like I've stumbled into a playground of 5 year olds. Come on people read back over your posts and you will see what I mean. Then give a bit more thought into the contents of the rest of your posts in this thread, otherwise I'm going to close this thread or worse still move it to TIO
I agree. I have been participating on this topic on both the Aussie forum and the Canadian forum, and have frankly been appalled at the level of debate in the Barbie. In terms of British "expats" one really wonders how much has changed in 200 years.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.