Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Soldier hacked to death in London

Soldier hacked to death in London

Old May 30th 2013, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soldier hacked to death in London

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I have clearly stated in the past n will clearly state now,you are a RACIST,report me to the MODS as you like to do but it will not take away the fact you are a RACIST,go figure.
You need to go back to school and learn some basic facts (and some manners!). The picture below will be of help.

Old May 30th 2013, 10:50 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
You need to go back to school and learn some basic facts (and some manners!). The picture below will be of help.

http://i.imgur.com/YkjZ2NT.jpg
Changes nothing,you are what i believe you to be
Old May 30th 2013, 11:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, can we please keep this thread civil and not get personal, i want to finish my drink in peace
Old May 30th 2013, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

The main problem seems to be, that people seem to throw all of Islam into one pot when any atrocity is done by the very small number of extremists on the fringe of the relegion. To me those knee jerking and deamonising the whole of Islam just display their ignorance and perhaps prejudice whenever these events occur.

The indisputable fact is, those that suffer the most in the aftermath of an atrocity are Muslims themselves. People dont seem to want to know about the internal battle that is going on within their relgion and how many Muslims are bravely facing down these looneys on their fringes. The worst aspect of that is that these people knee jerking are aiding and abetting the extremists in happily jumping onto the division bandwagon that the extremists want.

Silly silly people..... They may as well go join Al Quaeda such is the help they are giving their campaign.
Old May 30th 2013, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Great post, ozzieeagle. Thanks.
Old May 30th 2013, 2:55 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
The main problem seems to be, that people seem to throw all of Islam into one pot when any atrocity is done by the very small number of extremists on the fringe of the relegion. To me those knee jerking and deamonising the whole of Islam just display their ignorance and perhaps prejudice whenever these events occur.

The indisputable fact is, those that suffer the most in the aftermath of an atrocity are Muslims themselves. People dont seem to want to know about the internal battle that is going on within their relgion and how many Muslims are bravely facing down these looneys on their fringes. The worst aspect of that is that these people knee jerking are aiding and abetting the extremists in happily jumping onto the division bandwagon that the extremists want.

Silly silly people..... They may as well go join Al Quaeda such is the help they are giving their campaign.
Well said.
Old May 30th 2013, 2:58 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Changes nothing,you are what i believe you to be
Having gone back and read Ned Kelly's praise of Geert Wilders, who openly courts the National Front and lunches with Le Pen, I have to agree with you. Some things are what they are, and it isn't a personal insult when it is a simple fact.
Old May 30th 2013, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok can't keep out of it any longer..

With0 over 2.7 MILLION Muslims living in the uk today the nutters we hear about are CLEARLY the teeniest tiniest minority....

But hey, the country is in recession, and the media wants some one to blame/rally against/demonize and cast out.. So why not the Muslims eh? Nice focal point for all the ills in the world, allowing us to ignore our own glaringly obvious inadequacies...

The fact that the overwhelming majority of muslims in the uk are decent law abiding pleasant people is beside the point... Irrelevant... When it comes to inciting hatred now isn't it? And what is this islamaphobia doing other than spreading fear and loathing?

Frankly I am surprised that I am even a little surprised that people know so little of history... And can't draw parallels ....
Old May 30th 2013, 9:38 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Is that "Good" Al Quaeda (US allies in Libya/Syria) or "Bad" Al Quaeda (US enemies Afghanistan/Iraq)
Old May 30th 2013, 10:02 pm
Wannabe PPP

With All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to allWith All Due Respect... is a name known to all

Originally Posted by renth
Is that "Good" Al Quaeda (US allies in Libya/Syria) or "Bad" Al Quaeda (US enemies Afghanistan/Iraq)
I spy a fellow cynic!
Old May 31st 2013, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Having gone back and read Ned Kelly's praise of Geert Wilders, who openly courts the National Front and lunches with Le Pen, I have to agree with you. Some things are what they are, and it isn't a personal insult when it is a simple opinion.

Corrected it for you.
Old May 31st 2013, 2:55 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly

http://i.imgur.com/YkjZ2NT.jpg
soooo....you deny that racism exists? as race does not exist.

and saying "a diner of fried chicken" isn't racist because chickens and chicken eaters are not a race.

Last edited by kimilseung; May 31st 2013 at 2:58 pm.
Old May 31st 2013, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung

and saying "a diner of fried chicken" isn't racist because chickens and chicken eaters are not a race.
What on earth are you twittering on about?
Old May 31st 2013, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Seconded.. what the Hell are you on about?
Old May 31st 2013, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I believe in the US south, fried chicken has racist connotations, if not religious ones.
Hence the uproar when a fast-food advert showed Americans goading others with fried chicken.

Bernie I think I see why you got on a soapbox on the other thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.