Reload this Page >

Soldier hacked to death in London

Soldier hacked to death in London

Old May 25th 2013, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Soldier hacked to death in London

Originally Posted by airlineguy1980
wow not compatible cultures. how about protestants and catholics are they compatible? atheist and christians are they compatible?then why a norwegian guy commited terrorist act then. let me guess thats one off incident. thank goodness you are not gona deport British citizen because of their faith. To be honest lot of British muslims are there because of the colonial past. i think if your fore fathers stayed in the same island. may be you could have got less muslims on your ranks. too bad they commited lot more shit in Pakistan and india and china stripped the country's wealth to bare minimum along with you end up with people you think not compatible. if you had the power like in previous centuries we all could have been saved of this incomaptible situation they dont know where UK is. do they?

My goodness.anyway You said your point.dont worry I had two fantastic years in london loved the curry which was infact taste better than in asia. may be the military guys need to be preached less about honor and duty and serve the country and more about human rights. No wonder in US carrying a gun is a basic right because the founders knew goverment are corrupt. 5 and 6 and 7 dont need to exist. WHO created the palestine borders you want to know and half of the border problems in World is as result of colonial past. thats how you end up with incomaptible culture in your plate keel. I even had a nice smile in my time when my British buddy said this tikka masala is British that why it taste less spicy. I dont want to argue and broke his heart as he embrace it as his own and he likes the food.Honestly may be if you had the power deport them back home to where ever they came from actually whereever their ancestors from then you should be in ethiopia as the genome Project proved scientifically first man was born in africa. wallah I am jumping on my ship to africa
Chicken Tikka Masala is from Glasgow. Your 'buddy' was right.

The rest of your post isn't worth a response.
Old May 25th 2013, 10:33 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Chicken Tikka Masala is from Glasgow. Your 'buddy' was right.

The rest of your post isn't worth a response.
It's not from Tesco
Old May 25th 2013, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
It's not from Tesco
Tesco in Glasgow maybe... all the rest is 'foreign muck'
Old May 25th 2013, 11:25 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Tesco in Glasgow maybe... all the rest is 'foreign muck'
Bugger,best i get the train then
Old May 25th 2013, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keel
This has been very sad news to hear that Fusilier Rigby had been murdered in such a brutal manner.

He was from my own regiment the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers. This is the second Fusilier to be murdered by "British Muslims" in the last couple of years with the other happening in Cyprus in a night club.

It might have passed over our politian's heads but I think the groundswell of public anger is not just directed at this murder but the rot of the country through the inaction of the political class that rule the UK.

It's no good MI5 tracking potential terrorist if they are then not allowed to arrest the suspects because they don't have enough evidence for a conviction. In my opinion the only solution is to introduce internment to keep them off the streets. This would only be a stopgap measure in my view as the only answer to the problem is to deport the entire Muslim population.

The time for half measures must come to an end. Every night on the news we see pictures of violence stemming from the Muslim faith. The Christian/western societies can not live alongside a completely different culture.

I know what the replies will be "not all Muslims are terrorists " etc. and I know this is very true but what I'm saying is the 2 cultures are incompatible and I doubt there will ever be peace between the 2 groups.

The longer the politian's put this off the worse it will get for everyone.

Keel
Holy smokes man. How on earth do you know who is muslim and who is not. I know some Bosnians living in London and have done so for 20 years, the escaped the serb shelling of Savajevo climing through drain pipes and ended up in London claim and getting refugee status. All went to university in the UK and now live as Londoners, are very successful, and you really couldn't tell them apart from your average Londoner. They drink like fish, go on normal holiday, avoid religion, eat bacon and eggs, but one thing they have in common is their religion ...... they are all muslim. What are you going to have them removed?
Old May 26th 2013, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Seems to me that a lot of people dont realise how diverse Muslims are.

I wouldn't be able to tell within my community who is Muslim and who is not in the majority of cases.
Old May 26th 2013, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

...in my view as the only answer to the problem is to deport the entire Muslim population.
That may well be a solution, Keel. Good thinking! But an even easier solution, and a much more obvious one, would be to deport the entire non-native non-Muslim population from the Middle Eastern nations they are currently occupying. I'm thinking of British troops in particular, but if the deportation order were to apply to all NATO troops and contractors it would help out our European and North American friends as well. That action would almost certainly take the wind out of the sails of British residents who are Muslim.

What do you say? Are you with me?
Old May 26th 2013, 5:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
That may well be a solution, Keel. Good thinking! But an even easier solution, and a much more obvious one, would be to deport the entire non-native non-Muslim population from the Middle Eastern nations they are currently occupying. I'm thinking of British troops in particular, but if the deportation order were to apply to all NATO troops and contractors it would help out our European and North American friends as well. That action would almost certainly take the wind out of the sails of British residents who are Muslim.

Please feel free to enlighten us, as to which "Middle Eastern nations", British troops currently occupy.
Old May 26th 2013, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

deport the entire non-native non-Muslim population from the Middle Eastern nations they are currently occupying.
Brilliant suggestion. There are 400,000 Christians in Iraq. Just under 15% of Syrians are Christians. You are a cracker
Old May 26th 2013, 9:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

end of
Attached Thumbnails Soldier hacked to death in London-971676_10151583981067974_304105196_n.jpg  
Old May 26th 2013, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beoz
Holy smokes man. How on earth do you know who is muslim and who is not. I know some Bosnians living in London and have done so for 20 years, the escaped the serb shelling of Savajevo climing through drain pipes and ended up in London claim and getting refugee status. All went to university in the UK and now live as Londoners, are very successful, and you really couldn't tell them apart from your average Londoner. They drink like fish, go on normal holiday, avoid religion, eat bacon and eggs, but one thing they have in common is their religion ...... they are all muslim. What are you going to have them removed?
Yes all practising Muslims.

Everybody knows some Muslims and everyone knows that most are good people, I've worked with quite a few in the last couple of years, but I don't think the 2 groups are compatible with each other.

I must admit in Perth I haven't seen any of the problems that exist in the UK. But that's the point I'm trying to make the Muslims will never fit into British culture. They don't want to and even if they did the British don't like them and will not accept them. I can't think of any other groups in the UK where this problem exists. Can you?

That's why I said deport them. It was the wrong term to use I should have said repatriate them. I think this will be a lot better for everyone before it becomes too late and the blood letting starts.

Keel
Old May 26th 2013, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

All Nato troops will leave in the next few years when the task is completed. But there is no sign of the UK Muslim population leaving and the problem will never go away.

Keel
Old May 26th 2013, 11:47 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody knows some Muslims and everyone knows that most are good people, I've worked with quite a few in the last couple of years, but I don't think the 2 groups are compatible with each other.

I must admit in Perth I haven't seen any of the problems that exist in the UK. But that's the point I'm trying to make the Muslims will never fit into British culture. They don't want to and even if they did the British don't like them and will not accept them. I can't think of any other groups in the UK where this problem exists. Can you?

That's why I said deport them. It was the wrong term to use I should have said repatriate them. I think this will be a lot better for everyone before it becomes too late and the blood letting starts.

Keel
Catholics and Protestants??

You are a making huge generalisation based on the behaviours of a very small minority. And are you speaking for ALL British people? Does that include British born Muslims?

Many Muslims do mix perfectly well and are accepted by their local community just as there are many other groups of people who choose to not integrate with the general society. Where I have lived there have been pockets of Chinese, Jamaicans, Polish who all chose to not mix with the local area. Does that mean they should leave too? Where do you draw the line? There are still areas in Scotland and NI where Catholics and Protestants don't mix. Just look at the 'rivalry' between Celtic and Rangers.

It is not the moderates, ie the average Muslim/Catholic/Jew/Hindu/Protestant that are the issue, it is the extremists, regardless of their religion. You should not punish the majority for the actions of a minority.
Old May 26th 2013, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Keel
Repatriate where? There are many who don't have a homeland as there grandfather came from Turkey and their grandmother came from Egypt. It would be far easier for people with your odd views to move to Perth.
Old May 26th 2013, 11:58 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Keel
The ones I know fit in very well. A lot were born in the same town I was. Should we repatriate them back to Grimsby?
I'm proudly British I like & accept them as do many millions of others. Should we repatriate the Irish they're all terrorists as well aren't they? Maybe just send the EDL to Germany in a time machine so they could be real Nazi's
Your living in cuckoo land. The majority of Christians, Muslims, Hindu's & Sikhs are more than happy to co-exist. A small minority see fit to stir up hatred.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.