Wikiposts

Sold, Sold, Sold

Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:29 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sold, Sold, Sold

Nice one Mags - get your arse over here.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Great new about the house! sorry to hear your daughter hasn't come round yet.
Fab photo
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Margaret great news about the house.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Margaret3
We dropped the bombshell coz she is off tomorrow for the weekend to a gymnstic competition (cowards aren't we )
Teen on the phone last night hysterical, coming home today, coaches won't let her on the floor, coz she is in too much of a state and cant focus
Old Feb 8th 2007, 8:41 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Margaret on the house sale, but really sorry about the time your having with your daughter. She must be having a really hard time with all this, it's alot for a 15 year old to accept, hope she comes round - soon.
All the best.
Clairex
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

She's 15, I hope she's ran to her friends, will wait half hour then phone her, or her friends house
It is good news about your house.I hope your girl's alright though. I wish I had some good advice but I haven't. All the best with it all
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:43 am
Account Closed

Ta all, its rough with teen, but we're getting there ( i hope )
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:47 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Teen on the phone last night hysterical, coming home today, coaches won't let her on the floor, coz she is in too much of a state and cant focus
sorry about your teen, i do feel for her
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TruBrit
sorry about your teen, i do feel for her
could be worse, still to let me sis know
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

could be worse, still to let me sis know
Good luck telling her when you gonna do it?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:01 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Great news hearing you got the house sold
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:02 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

still to let me sis know
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

how did it go pal, is everything ok now?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:22 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret congratulations on your house sale!

hope things are ok with your daughter. Fab picture - how the hell did she get up there in the first place?

jackie x
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
how did it go pal, is everything ok now?
The final outcome was she didn't come home, but is still not allowed to compete, but staying for the weekend to watch poor wee thing, she is sooooooo unhappy coz this is her last weekend away with her mates , on the other hand, the head coach is a tosser and i do feel he's took it too far, but perhaps she'll realise her 'terrible feeling sorry for herself attitude', just doesn't help

I phoned her last night and she's back to not speaking to me , coz the above situation had made her run back to mum, and at least we were speaking ohhhhhhhh whoooooooo know's what'll happen next

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.