Wikiposts

Sold, Sold, Sold

Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:58 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sold, Sold, Sold

Originally Posted by busterboy
Well Done Margaret...Herrchook to go now! See you in Melbourne. I will beat you to it just slightly...but a drink's on me when you arrive.

Teen will come back.
Firstly can I say About Bloody Time Too . Seriously though, I'm so so happy for you Margaret. Will raise a glass to you tonight

I'm sure teen will come home, I guess she was hoping that the house wouldn't sell?

Ooh, now the exciting bit, booking flight, shippers etc and working out where to stay. I'm very jealous.

You guys are all going to just have to get the BBQ warmed up for us. Hopefully we won't be too far behind you all.

Gill
Old Feb 7th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi congratulations on the sale, another step closer. Hope everything works out with your daughter.

Donna & Neil
Old Feb 7th 2007, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
House sold, hoping to book flights for 30th March.

Teen has runaway

Excellent news Margaret.

Has she turned up yet?, she'll be OK after a bit of a paddy. My lad was the same when we sold our house, but now he'd not go back to the UK for anything!.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Teen has runaway

Fab news Margaret, see you next Saturday in Edinburgh.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:21 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Has she turned up yet Margaret?
I rekon I might need a shoulder when we apply........
She keeps changing her mind and it's a 'NO' at the moment
J x
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:28 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats about the hoose hen......Sorry teen has run off but am sure she will be ok. Selling the house has made he know now that its defo gonna happen. I take it she likes gymnastics.....................gymnastics are HUGE over here and have fab facilities. Have you ried the bribery bit....offer to buy her summit that she has wanted fir ages once you get over here. Hope all goes well mate

H xxx
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:32 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Biggy, she's the one on the top

She's turned up, walked to the chippie and had a bag o chips , she keeps that up, she'll be the one on the bottom

Thanks everyone, she's still not talking ta me though, but am sure she'll have to eventually (especially when she needs money, lol)
Attached Thumbnails Sold, Sold, Sold-reeli-nice-move.jpg  
Old Feb 7th 2007, 10:55 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Teen has runaway
Good on you. See you soon in Aus
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:05 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Teen has runaway
Yipee Mags,told ya it wouldn't be long.

She'll come around my son was the same,clinging on to anything that they think will make you stay.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

She's turned up, walked to the chippie and had a bag o chips , she keeps that up, she'll be the one on the bottom

Thanks everyone, she's still not talking ta me though, but am sure she'll have to eventually (especially when she needs money, lol)
Glad she turned up safe - great pic by the way

And congratulations on the house sale!
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:08 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS !!! great news
Old Feb 7th 2007, 12:52 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Melbourne has had a severe storm warning.

There was also some bad weather forecast.

Well done Mags.

I can see you signing off your cards now.

Maggie from Mellie.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 1:45 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Teen has runaway
Fan...BL*&DY Tastic!

About the house sale. Hope it's ok there family wise.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 7th 2007, 3:52 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

glad she is back safely....greedy witch a bet she had a pickled onion en awe.....here tell her tae have a swatch at this website http://www.promo.gymnastics.org.au/ its got a club search on it too
Old Feb 7th 2007, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Glad your daughter came back, she probably only ran off to make a statement but she came back as she know's what side her bread is buttered.
Gym clubs in Oz are fantastic, just look at how well they do in comp's over there. She will probably achieve a hell of a lot more with an Aussie squad than she would with a British squad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.