British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Sold My House (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/sold-my-house-438161/)

Brisben Mar 28th 2007 12:38 pm

Sold My House

I just accepted an offer on my house after 12 painful weeks and two estate agents. Anyway they want to move in within five weeks. OMG:ohmy:

Phoning shippers and various other people trying to order this and cancel that. So all things being equal hopefully be on our way soon:p

Let the real challenges commence.:cool:

thewoodz Mar 28th 2007 12:40 pm

Re: Sold My House

Originally Posted by Brisben (Post 4572343)
I just accepted an offer on my house after 12 painful weeks and two estate agents. Anyway they want to move in within five weeks. OMG:ohmy:

Phoning shippers and various other people trying to order this and cancel that. So all things being equal hopefully be on our way soon:p

Congrats - please send a bit of that house selling luck our way :lol:

nev_n_angie Mar 28th 2007 12:41 pm

:thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:thumbsup:

iT'S A GREAT FEELING TO SELL - WE COMPLETED IN DECEMBER - LOTS OF OUR FRIENDS HAVE MOVED ACROSS AND STILL HAVEN'T SOLD, SO WELL DONE!!!!

:D :thumbsup:

BertieB Mar 28th 2007 1:37 pm

Well done - can I have some of your house selling luck, please :)

Ann

thewoodz Mar 28th 2007 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by BertieB (Post 4572647)

Ann

i'll cross your palm........;)

Paul&Nic Mar 28th 2007 1:50 pm

Nice one matey! ... :)

TeresaG Mar 28th 2007 1:57 pm

Congratulations.

CasG Mar 28th 2007 1:59 pm

Thats brilliant Ben ...woohoo !!:D

herrchook Mar 28th 2007 2:41 pm

Great news Ben, really chuffed for you.

Gill

grahampaula Mar 28th 2007 6:46 pm

Congratulations, I hope that it all goes through smoothly for you.

shiels Mar 28th 2007 6:54 pm

I just accepted an offer on my house after 12 painful weeks and two estate agents. Anyway they want to move in within five weeks. OMG

Let the real challenges commence.

We have recently sold too, but are still playing the waiting game, like when will they want to move in!!!!! Well done. C x :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by thewoodz (Post 4572351)
Congrats - please send a bit of that house selling luck our way :lol:

Sending you some Karma N....... and lots of luck too!!! C x ;)

Originally Posted by BertieB (Post 4572647)

Ann

Sending some K your way too Ann, and lots of luck your way too!!! C x ;)

Cheetah7 Mar 28th 2007 8:17 pm

Congratulations Ben.

Its all happening.:thumbsup:

brissydeb Mar 28th 2007 8:25 pm

Congratulations, hope the rest of the move goes well.:)

Donna&Neil Mar 28th 2007 8:27 pm

Hi congratulations , it takes a load off. All the best with what comes next. :thumbsup:

Donna

paul and Lynz Mar 28th 2007 8:30 pm

Congrats on selling your house :D