Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

So where do i find Sydney woman to chat to on email etc?...

So where do i find Sydney woman to chat to on email etc?...

Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:19 am
Banned

duke3d will become famous soon enoughduke3d will become famous soon enough
Default So where do i find Sydney woman to chat to on email etc?...

Hi Everyone

I've moved to Sydney recently.
Well my days are going a bit slow at work and i was hoping to chat to people one on one via email from sydney or around. I dont want to go for personals or p0rn sites as just looking for a friendly chit chat throughout the day.
I'm a 29 year old male working in the city

Any ideas?
Cheers :0)
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:21 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So where do i find Sydney woman to chat to on email etc?...

Originally Posted by duke3d
Hi Everyone

I've moved to Sydney recently.
Well my days are going a bit slow at work and i was hoping to chat to people one on one via email from sydney or around. I dont want to go for personals or p0rn sites as just looking for a friendly chit chat throughout the day.
I'm a 29 year old male working in the city

Any ideas?
do you have a GSOH?
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:24 am
Banned

I would say yes - but i sense a gag?... :0P
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:29 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there are forums on the Sydney Morning Herald site with this kind of thing. May be wrong but check it out anyway. There's usually a lot of interaction in the blogs there. People post links.

You could also try linking up with people through Gumtree.

Skype - also... has a chat function. You can adjust the settings to keeping it local I think.

hope that helps.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:30 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

I dont want to go for personals or p0rn sites as just looking for a friendly chit chat throughout the day.
Any ideas?
Check out chicks love chatting.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 4:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by kelli28
Check out chicks love chatting.
is that for real? if so whats the url?...
Old Aug 24th 2010, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

is that for real? if so whats the url?...
It's just a fact of life. The url should be http://ohmygodwouldyoupleaseshutupfor5seconds.

JTL
Old Aug 24th 2010, 5:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
It's just a fact of life. The url should be http://ohmygodwouldyoupleaseshutupfor5seconds.

JTL
that was hilarious
Old Aug 24th 2010, 5:57 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
do you have a GSOH?

And make sure you have you seen the Shawshank Redemption...

S
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
And make sure you have you seen the Shawshank Redemption...

S
awesome - so many helpful people here
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:10 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

awesome - so many helpful people here

We try our hardest.

Seriously though, why not get yourself out to the Thursday night drinks in Sydney CBD and meet up with some real people?

We don't bite!

S
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
We try our hardest.

Seriously though, why not get yourself out to the Thursday night drinks in Sydney CBD and meet up with some real people?

We don't bite!

S
I'm all up for that, but this post is more to do with just killing time at work speaking to the opposite sex via email.

I cant tell if some of the replies arent so keen on my request for whatever reason or its just an avenue to post sarcastic replies at my posts expense

its not the end of the world, just the feeling i'm getting being a newbie.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:26 am
has lost The Game

I'm all up for that, but this post is more to do with just killing time at work speaking to the opposite sex via email.

I cant tell if some of the replies arent so keen on my request for whatever reason or its just an avenue to post sarcastic replies at my posts expense

Probably a little from column A and a little from Column B. But don't worry about it - most here are good sports who like to have a bit of a laugh.

It can get quite addictive at times, particularly some of the more interesting debates about politics/religion/society etc.

Welcome.

S
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Tony, I'm surprised at you!

Haven't you got better things to be doing with your time rather than having sex via e-mail . . . there's a coalition government needs forming man!

I'm worried that you're going to end up with more than just time on your hands . . .

Last edited by spartacus; Aug 24th 2010 at 6:42 am.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by spartacus
Tony, I'm surprised at you!

Haven't you got better things to be doing with your time rather than having sex via e-mail . . . there's a coalition government needs forming man!

I'm worried that you're going to end up with more than just time on your hands . . .

Funny!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.