Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

So, what would it take to push YOU over the edge?

So, what would it take to push YOU over the edge?

Old Sep 23rd 2011, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So, what would it take to push YOU over the edge?

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Superglue them on a naughty chair works better
That I can do!!

They're not horrors by any stretch of the imagination but bloody hell when they have their moments it makes me love my mum that bit more knowing she had to put up with me when I was their age.
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 2:15 pm

lancastrian48 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not being able to return to blighty with a good profit on the house (likely)
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Old Sep 23rd 2011, 3:56 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

At this moment in time, the RN is driving me over the edge

ROMFT will not be able to make it home for his 40th birthday celebration next week so I have had to cancel our night out

I am making alternative arrangements for the evening and have selected a suitable stand in

He just needs to get back to me to confirm his attendance

Failing that, a balloon with ROMFTs photo will be with me
Old Sep 24th 2011, 6:58 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tina7
You are one sick puppy, I'm reporting that
Old Sep 24th 2011, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DeadVim
You are one sick puppy, I'm reporting that

Do that and I shall make your birth certificate a historical document.

Last edited by Tina7; Sep 24th 2011 at 7:18 am.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 7:29 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tina7
Do that and I shall make your birth certificate a historical document.

I'm nicking that threat, that's a good one!
Old Sep 24th 2011, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed the other day that when Pauline is standing erect, she has got quite nice legs, well OK.

As for the edge, more than a choice of about 5-7 things in the supermarket.