Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

So, I'm going in again

So, I'm going in again

Old Aug 8th 2016, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So, I'm going in again

Originally Posted by Toe Dipper
Are you in prison???
Once they brought me some tea instead of coffee and one of my meal choices from the menu was not available. Did some hard time on Chestnut Ward

Many thanks for your best wishes, it means a lot. I'm at Mums in Somt now, it was not an easy journey but glad to be here and quiet. Recovery is slow at this stage but should rapidly improve over the next 10 days.

Mrs TB said 'take your time' so I'm going to go with that meaning that she really wants me to have a good recovery, yeah let's go with that

I have a spare bike at my Mums house, it's looking at me the same way a dog looks at its owner with the lead in its mouth.
Old Aug 16th 2016, 8:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Once they brought me some tea instead of coffee and one of my meal choices from the menu was not available. Did some hard time on Chestnut Ward

Many thanks for your best wishes, it means a lot. I'm at Mums in Somt now, it was not an easy journey but glad to be here and quiet. Recovery is slow at this stage but should rapidly improve over the next 10 days.

Mrs TB said 'take your time' so I'm going to go with that meaning that she really wants me to have a good recovery, yeah let's go with that

I have a spare bike at my Mums house, it's looking at me the same way a dog looks at its owner with the lead in its mouth.
The bike will be like a faithful dog, it'll wait.

Sorry I didn't post earlier - I was going to think up a good excuse but the truth is I forgot about you (sorry )

I hope the recovery is going gangbusters TB, and you've been getting the royal treatment from your mum. How's the pain - under control I hope?

My mum's going into surgery for a knee replacement in about 4 hours (in Oz). She's nearly 84. The surgeon's only agreed to do it because Ma is so fit, and he knows she'll do all her rehab properly, even if it's painful (and apparently it is)

Hope the old chook is ok, she's the best mum in the world (yours can be second best )
Old Aug 17th 2016, 7:36 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Erm, you said you're at your Mum's in Somerset but your mum is in Australia having a knee operation.

Old Aug 17th 2016, 8:01 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Snap Shot
Erm, you said you're at your Mum's in Somerset but your mum is in Australia having a knee operation.

Tr1boy's mum is in Somerset, my mum is in Australia. You need more coffee
Old Aug 18th 2016, 8:21 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse

Tr1boy's mum is in Somerset, my mum is in Australia. You need more coffee
Old Sep 3rd 2016, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Mum is still in Sometset. I'm back in Winchester. Been on the bike 3 times ( two turbos and one road ride) and hit the pool a few times but more for Aqua walking than swimming.

Recovery was disrupted somewhat by having to attend interviews and managing to get offered a very good job. The job is in the UK so I guess we'll be staying a while longer yet.

We are off to a spa hotel in Christcurch for a few days on Monday. Been there once before but not with Flipper. Booked Mrs TB in for a few treatments whilst Flipper and I go crabbing and explore the beach
Old Sep 5th 2016, 8:19 am

Sounds cool. Hope you all have a great time.
Old Sep 5th 2016, 9:12 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Mum is still in Sometset. I'm back in Winchester. Been on the bike 3 times ( two turbos and one road ride) and hit the pool a few times but more for Aqua walking than swimming.

Recovery was disrupted somewhat by having to attend interviews and managing to get offered a very good job. The job is in the UK so I guess we'll be staying a while longer yet.

We are off to a spa hotel in Christcurch for a few days on Monday. Been there once before but not with Flipper. Booked Mrs TB in for a few treatments whilst Flipper and I go crabbing and explore the beach
Sounds just the ticket, I hope Mrs TB enjoys her spa treatments and you and Flipper find some treasure