Wikiposts

This is so hard....

Old May 1st 2006, 9:48 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is so hard....

Originally Posted by scissors
well i met a women at the gym the other day who thought i was from newcastle i asked her why she thought that and she said cos i sounded like a girl down the pub..........it turned out she was talking about my mates daughter who is from manchester the best part about it is that im actually from peterborough and the women asking me was from scotland :scared: ...................so mate dunno what kinda accent ive got now

how are things with you hunny,getting on ok,are you gonna pay us a visit?

tracey

I dont know how long it will be to be honest. Its down to DIMA and their internal character checks on hubby.

We are still waiting on our police checks which are meant to come back 5th May, whether or not they will is another matter as others have been waiting ages as well.

I dont get excited anymore, I like to be kept informed and wouldnt mind knowing if LCU got our meds, but I cant be bothered to email them.

I just want to get the pcc's off and then get on with my life.

Im off to Cyprus to see family in July, so that will take my mind of stuff.
Old May 1st 2006, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Well hunny you ve got this far now,im sure you ll be ok now,but i dont blame you for not getting to excited,i wouldnt let myself either, i just tokk it in my stride,i didnt stress over anything cos i didnt bank on anything happening,i guess to honest i had the attiuude all along that we wouldnt do it probably not the right attitude but it did save me alot of stress

Anyway let us know when you come over,if ya fancy brisy for a few days on route youd be more than welcome hun

tracey

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I dont know how long it will be to be honest. Its down to DIMA and their internal character checks on hubby.

We are still waiting on our police checks which are meant to come back 5th May, whether or not they will is another matter as others have been waiting ages as well.

I dont get excited anymore, I like to be kept informed and wouldnt mind knowing if LCU got our meds, but I cant be bothered to email them.

I just want to get the pcc's off and then get on with my life.

Im off to Cyprus to see family in July, so that will take my mind of stuff.
Old May 1st 2006, 12:16 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

I know how you feel. You come across all sorts of things that have been stored away, it brings back so many memories about all the people that you are leaving behind. Mind you it was the best spring clean that I have done in my life. I was very thorough and felt better for it. Have a great trip and remember it will all be worth it in the end!
Sue
Old May 3rd 2006, 3:07 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
ginny you do that mate,are you heading our way??

Heading to Brisbane....

Cheers

Ginny
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

MartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to all

Think we all feel the same, a complete turmoil of emotions.

Keep yer chin up luvver.

Lane x
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:08 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stitch
Heading to Brisbane....

Cheers

Ginny

Yeah, chin up ole pal, it'll be worth it once all the upheaval is by and your settled into a nice wee routine in your new abode
Old May 4th 2006, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: This is so hard....

Originally Posted by Stitch
Heading to Brisbane....

Cheers

Ginny

Your doing the worst bit, the best is yet to come. I felt sick for days before we left, having no house keys/car keys was weird, nothing left of our old life in the last few days. When our plane took off at Heathrow I remember looking down at our last glimpse of the uk for a few years and just taking a huge sigh and thinking thank goodness thats over with. You wont realise how stressed you have been till you leave it all behind you. Be good to meet up at New Farm on the 11th. Will PM you.