Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

So excited! 5 years ago who'd have thought?

So excited! 5 years ago who'd have thought?

Old Apr 30th 2011, 2:31 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So excited! 5 years ago who'd have thought?

Originally Posted by soapy©
Ha!
Ya pussy lol
I mean it pal when i say that theres noone more deserving of a change in luck than you guys
You have worked hard for it too
No not pussy. Coming up to 20 years marriage this year so I know whats best for me .

Thanks for all your kind words. I've met a lot of the long time posters over the years. Your still on the to do list .

Last edited by HUP; Apr 30th 2011 at 2:34 am.
Old Apr 30th 2011, 3:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HUP
No not pussy. Coming up to 20 years marriage this year so I know whats best for me .

Thanks for all your kind words. I've met a lot of the long time posters over the years. Your still on the to do list .
i met yir missus and shes a lovely lassie. if you even half as nice as she is your well worth meeting lol

i tried to work out a way to catch up the last time you guys were up here, but pauline was working mate. i'm sure one day we will.
Old Apr 30th 2011, 3:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perth4me
Funnily enough , i'm back to reality my self now .

Steve .
are you sure now? lol

good luck with working for yirself
Old Apr 30th 2011, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

perth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to all

are you sure now? lol

good luck with working for yirself
As sure as i can be !

Cheers
Old Apr 30th 2011, 8:31 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Wow just came back on for a quick look after a few yrs and its great to see How well you all have come through this .
You will remember possibly that i had a grade 4 brain tumor mid 07 , so we know what you have been through .
Funnily enough , i'm back to reality my self now and started working for my self this week .
Could not have gotten through it without the fantastic support of my wife Becky and family and friends ,you know who you are lol .

Steve .
I remember reading about it, though I was still very much still recovering then. Did you get good rehab assistance? Where we were was fantastic, I was with the rehab center for four months and though I hated it at the time they very much helped me get back on my feet

Do you have any long term side effects?
Old Apr 30th 2011, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

perth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to allperth4me is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HUP
I remember reading about it, though I was still very much still recovering then. Did you get good rehab assistance? Where we were was fantastic, I was with the rehab center for four months and though I hated it at the time they very much helped me get back on my feet

Do you have any long term side effects?
I can't fault any of the departments both here and in the UK .
Taken a while too get to where i'm now .
I've been very luck on the side effects ,it all could have been worse .
Old Apr 30th 2011, 9:20 am
HUP
Brain Drained

I know what you mean on that one. I look back at where I was 5 years ago and its hard to believe how far I've come. So you have no memory issues? Was it in a different area of the brain?
Old Apr 30th 2011, 11:22 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
Thanks everyone

Margaret, He is not so wee anymore
oh my goodness, seems like yesterday i was looking at fotos of him as a baby
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HUP
I know what you mean on that one. I look back at where I was 5 years ago and its hard to believe how far I've come. So you have no memory issues? Was it in a different area of the brain?
no worse than b4 best mate in uk memory is worse lol
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:40 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
oh my goodness, seems like yesterday i was looking at fotos of him as a baby
Me to
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

i met yir missus and shes a lovely lassie. if you even half as nice as she is your well worth meeting lol

Nah, hes not eve half as nice as me
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:42 pm
High in the Dandenongs

I can't fault any of the departments both here and in the UK .
Taken a while too get to where i'm now .
Steve, I'm so pleased to hear your news, its just heart warming
Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Nah, hes not eve half as nice as me
shut it big heid lol
Old Apr 30th 2011, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Steve, I'm so pleased to hear your news, its just heart warming
thanks , like i say i just pop[ed on the site , saw this thread and felt so happy for you all . i've had it easy compared to many i can't complain , just thankfull .

best of luck and congrates on the new start
Old Apr 30th 2011, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

This is the best news! Congratulations!