Wikiposts

snow in march

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:12 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: snow in march

Originally Posted by Ransi
true......so when will I be seeing you up here again?
in about half an hour and if you see somebody wearing nothing but wellies and a fez chasing live stock don't worry it's only me
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jonni boy
finished work at dinner today and it was a lovely sunny day but look at it now i've told our girls to make the most of it as it might be the last bit of snow they see.
jb - how the heck are you bud?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:15 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

in about half an hour and if you see somebody wearing nothing but wellies and a fez chasing live stock don't worry it's only me
better put a glow in the dark condom on....dont know what you might ram into...
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:20 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone even bother to look at the link I put up? ... i'll get me coat
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:24 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
jb - how the heck are you bud?
in trouble sue i was meant to be tiling the bathroom but the snow stoped all that our girls thought it was better fun to pelt me and the dog with snow and i must admit that it was bloody great fun,the bathroom can wait till tomorrow.kids grow up to quick so i think if you can have a laugh and a bit of fun with them then do it who am i trying to kid,i was enjoying it as much as them
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:24 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
No...

Coat on I take it?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:26 am
Cheeky member

in trouble sue i was meant to be tiling the bathroom but the snow stoped all that our girls thought it was better fun to pelt me and the dog with snow and i must admit that it was bloody great fun,the bathroom can wait till tomorrow.kids grow up to quick so i think if you can have a laugh and a bit of fun with them then do it who am i trying to kid,i was enjoying it as much as them
Same here...I actually phoned my sons friend up to ask if he was coming out to play...he's got sledges you see...
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:26 am
sunny coast

Originally Posted by possoms
yes i did and i sent you karma for it (loaded karma)
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by Ransi
No...

Coat on I take it?
No
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

They do grow up quickly jb - enjoy them while you can - Im sure chris will understand!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:29 am

yes i did and i sent you karma for it (loaded karma)
aww thanks
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:33 am
sunny coast

Originally Posted by willmore
They do grow up quickly jb - enjoy them while you can - Im sure chris will understand!
unfortunately not our drive was like an ice rink by the time she came home and everytime she went to drive on it her car just slid back down.
WOMEN DRIVERS