Wikiposts

Six Nations ???

Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:05 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Six Nations ???

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I sent it to you e-mail mate.
I will send you another this weekend.

Bloody hell, its all full on isnt it? Your not gonna mis the end of the Premiership are ya?
Looks that way,bloody typical! C'mon Bris!
Still think Perry should be wearing # 9 for England,Ellis had a bad game today,big Shaun would've been better.
Chuter looked well chuffed to be subbed today didn't he!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Looks that way,bloody typical! C'mon Bris!
Still think Perry should be wearing # 9 for England,Ellis had a bad game today,big Shaun would've been better.
Chuter looked well chuffed to be subbed today didn't he!
I just cant beleive that it can all go wrong so bloody quick with them!

I liked the game Perry played last time, and Ellis was by far the best player against Scotland but agree he had a very average game today.
It was without a doubt one of the dullest games i have ever watched, and dont get me started on the other one!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:13 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

I just cant beleive that it can all go wrong so bloody quick with them!

I liked the game Perry played last time, and Ellis was by far the best player against Scotland but agree he had a very average game today.
It was without a doubt one of the dullest games i have ever watched, and dont get me started on the other one!
Still,
it's a win and a loss for the welsh so all is good in my house.
We'd have settled for todays display last autumn so,2 weeks off,regroup,back to basics and go again...with Perry @#9!
Corry played well today,very impressed with him compared to last autumn.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Still,
it's a win and a loss for the welsh so all is good in my house.
We'd have settled for todays display last autumn so,2 weeks off,regroup,back to basics and go again...with Perry @#9!
Corry played well today,very impressed with him compared to last autumn.
Corry's game is definitely improving, but the next 2 weeks will be telling.

I watched the game with a group of Welsh friends, it was brilliant! They were all full of "I vow to thee my country...." at first and by the end none even wanted another beer!
Brilliant i say!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 4:20 am
Running on the spot.

Bloody french!!
Gone and spoilt the fun!!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 6:32 am
Straw Man.

Bloody french!!
Gone and spoilt the fun!!
What a bloody game though mate!

One of the best games i have watched in the 6 nations for a long time.

I will e-mail ya later mate, off out to a pub opening in a bit.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 6:36 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

What a bloody game though mate!

One of the best games i have watched in the 6 nations for a long time.

I will e-mail ya later mate, off out to a pub opening in a bit.
Unfortunately I only got to see the second half, but it was an absolute corker.

I must admit, there was always the ominous air about the match that Ireland where playing a little too close to the knuckle, and one mistake was going to be fatal.

and look what happened.

I feel gutted for the Irish, but I must admit the French kept their cool, and just waited to strike.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 6:52 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by furkew

I must admit, there was always the ominous air about the match that Ireland where playing a little too close to the knuckle, and one mistake was going to be fatal.

and look what happened.

I feel gutted for the Irish, but I must admit the French kept their cool, and just waited to strike.
I think both teams played some exceptional rugby, i enjoyed it so much.

To think that these 2 teams are the ones tipped to challenge the mighty mighty All Blacks!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 6:53 am
Running on the spot.

and look what happened.

Same old story isn't it,think the game is in the bag,stop concentrating for 1 min and you lose in the dying seconds...gutted.The irish forwards worked so hard to get that last kick of O' Garas and then to lose like that,gutted for them
Old Feb 11th 2007, 7:12 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

I think both teams played some exceptional rugby, i enjoyed it so much.

To think that these 2 teams are the ones tipped to challenge the mighty mighty All Blacks!
so far I havent seen any team with enough to challenge the all blacks, they all are struggling to get over the gain line, let alone score a try. and this is the 6 nations.

I am still regretting not buying my world cup tickets when I was given the chance. I was hoping to have a visa by then. wishful bloody thinkin.

not moving till end of July now , and Paris is only 4 hours drive.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 7:15 am
Going for a ride

Same old story isn't it,think the game is in the bag,stop concentrating for 1 min and you lose in the dying seconds...gutted.The irish forwards worked so hard to get that last kick of O' Garas and then to lose like that,gutted for them
It brings back memories of England playing for the last time in "park des prins" in (I think) 1999. Into injury time, i'm sat in the heavens just behind the English posts, taking the pee out of some French guys next to us, and the French get a drop goal 10 seconds before the whistle. Gutted isn't the word.

the annoying thing was, I could feel it bloody coming at the time as well !
Old Feb 11th 2007, 7:27 am
Running on the spot.

It brings back memories of England playing for the last time in "park des prins" in (I think) 1999. Into injury time, i'm sat in the heavens just behind the English posts, taking the pee out of some French guys next to us, and the French get a drop goal 10 seconds before the whistle. Gutted isn't the word.

ahh but savour the memory......."Jonny is in pocket, he's shaping for the kick",the Aussies look on as the ball sails between the posts and Will shaggy greenwood hugs our hero.
nuff said
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:45 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

If you were gutted by that in 1999, this must have been agony

http://www.iht.com/articles/1999/04/12/welsh.2.t.php

It was a good day to be a Welshman in a pub full of Scots.

Old Feb 11th 2007, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

98 I think.

England won in 99, and in 00 in Paris - at Stade de France.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 5:02 pm
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fancyfella
HI FOLKS,

Can any one help is there any channels showing the six nations live it is not on fox sports a desperate taffy lost in oz without his rugby:curse: (yes sheep do make better lovers got in there before you lot said it )

THANKS FANCYFELLA AND THE TRIBE

P.S YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
Is this any good?

http://www.liveuk.tv/