British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Single guys? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/single-guys-598959/)

jo&neil Mar 21st 2009 9:18 am

Single guys?
 
Hi

My girlfriend is over here on hols from the UK & would love to meet a nice, honest, single guy (if they're are any around!?) She is 40, single, no kids, loves travel, outdoor life, bar-b's, horses, social drinking, etc etc.

Lovely girl, any offers?

:thumbsup:

22B Mar 21st 2009 9:45 am

Re: Single guys?
 
And mine's coming in July..... same spec, but we're Sydney-ish, so if any candidates are reading the OP and thinking 'ooooh! but I'm not in Perth, dammit', then PM me in July!

irishbloo Mar 21st 2009 9:56 am

Re: Single guys?
 

Originally Posted by jo&neil (Post 7403633)
Hi

My girlfriend is over here on hols from the UK & would love to meet a nice, honest, single guy (if they're are any around!?) She is 40, single, no kids, loves travel, outdoor life, bar-b's, horses, social drinking, etc etc.

Lovely girl, any offers?

:thumbsup:

Gosh your obviously not the jealous type.:rofl:

scottishcelts Mar 21st 2009 10:32 am

Re: Single guys?
 

Originally Posted by irishbloo (Post 7403703)
Gosh your obviously not the jealous type.:rofl:

HEE HEE i thought the same thing - maybe they have a VERY open relationship ;)

Siren & Brian Mar 21st 2009 1:43 pm

Re: Single guys?
 

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 7403774)
HEE HEE i thought the same thing - maybe they have a VERY open relationship ;)



Maybe its Jo's female friend and not Neils better half.

scottishcelts Mar 21st 2009 1:47 pm

Re: Single guys?
 

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian (Post 7404086)
Maybe its Jo's female friend and not Neils better half.

Hey, don't disturb our little triangle of disturbing thoughts :rofl:;):p

moneypenny20 Mar 21st 2009 2:16 pm

Re: Single guys?
 
I would have thought the little pink sex symbol thingy next to her name was a bit of a giveaway but why spoil people's thoughts :lol:

scottishcelts Mar 21st 2009 2:23 pm

Re: Single guys?
 

Originally Posted by moneypen20 (Post 7404138)
I would have thought the little pink sex symbol thingy next to her name was a bit of a giveaway but why spoil people's thoughts :lol:

Some people are into allsorts aren't they :rofl::rofl::rofl:

cockney pommy Mar 21st 2009 6:43 pm

Re: Single guys?
 

Originally Posted by jo&neil (Post 7403633)
Hi

My girlfriend is over here on hols from the UK & would love to meet a nice, honest, single guy (if they're are any around!?) She is 40, single, no kids, loves travel, outdoor life, bar-b's, horses, social drinking, etc etc.

Lovely girl, any offers?

:thumbsup:

is this a post from jo or neil?

Luke I Amyofath Mar 21st 2009 10:52 pm

Re: Single guys?
 

Originally Posted by jo&neil (Post 7403633)
Hi

My girlfriend is over here on hols from the UK & would love to meet a nice, honest, single guy (if they're are any around!?) She is 40, single, no kids, loves travel, outdoor life, bar-b's, horses, social drinking, etc etc.

Lovely girl, any offers?

:thumbsup:

Crikey, why come all this way for a bloke ? Couldnt she find a shag closer to home ? :D

jazzys Mar 21st 2009 11:26 pm

Re: Single guys?
 
It might even help if we knew where she was. I ain't travelling to darwin for no one, nice bird or not.

:D

Jazzys

scottishcelts Mar 22nd 2009 12:52 am

Re: Single guys?
 
on-line blind triangle any sex dates :D

jo&neil Mar 22nd 2009 3:05 am

Re: Single guys?
 
lol

as in girlfriend, I mean girl as in 'friend', sorry no weird love triangles going on here, just doin a bit of match making. :D

She's from the Midlands in Uk, on hols here, but im tryin to find her a nice single guy in Oz so she moves out here!

sorry to spoil ur fun! :)

Jo

Luke I Amyofath Mar 22nd 2009 3:08 am

Re: Single guys?
 

Originally Posted by jo&neil (Post 7405562)
lol

as in girlfriend, I mean girl as in 'friend', sorry no weird love triangles going on here, just doin a bit of match making. :D

She's from the Midlands in Uk, on hols here, but im tryin to find her a nice single guy in Oz so she moves out here!

sorry to spoil ur fun! :)

Jo

Oh, she's after a mail order hubby to sponsor her. She needs to get ICQ and search for ozzie blokes, I'm sure there would be a few sheep farmers living in remote WA, looking for a sheila to replace dolly.

scottishcelts Mar 22nd 2009 3:13 am

Re: Single guys?
 

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath (Post 7405563)
Oh, she's after a mail order hubby to sponsor her. She needs to get ICQ and search for ozzie blokes, I'm sure there would be a few sheep farmers living in remote WA, looking for a sheila to replace dolly.

hee hee :rofl:


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:31 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.