Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Show us your tatts ...

Show us your tatts ...

Old Apr 9th 2009, 12:41 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: Show us your tatts ...

Have had my tats for 7 years at least still love them and want another one both mine are in places that if i want to show them off i can or if i want to cover them up i can must admit i don't like to see women with tats on their arms. ALso don't like tacky looking tats but ones that are tastefully done look brill.
Attached Thumbnails Show us your tatts ...-old-randoms-248.jpg   Show us your tatts ...-old-randoms-251.jpg  
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london52
Does that say "right shoulder" ? have you got one on the other shoulder...
i think it says
take me to the nearest bar please!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:36 am
Banned

fred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy©
i think it says
take me to the nearest bar please!
Ner, I'm Muslim.
It's my name in simplified Chinese script.

(My real name isn't fred.)

A prize to anyone who can name me.

Chinese people - Sod off, that's cheating.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:42 am
Banned

fred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nicefred uk is just really nice

I should add my apologies to all the gentlemen on here who's ladies are now disappointed at their husbands/boyfriends after seeing part of my naked body.
(I had not long emerged from the shower at the time).

I would also like to extend the same to the ladies who now all want me and explain that I'm happily married.

Just to give you ladies hope, as a Muslim I'm allowed four wives so don't commit suicide as you still have a chance yet.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by fred uk
Ner, I'm Muslim.
It's my name in simplified Chinese script.

(My real name isn't fred.)

A prize to anyone who can name me.

Chinese people - Sod off, that's cheating.
Maximilian Cornelius? That is latin for meat dumplings.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

wullieb1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Centurion
Serious artwork there! I "only" have a tribal that covers upper arm, shoulder, back and chest in one large piece. I am outclassed it seems!

Re the comments, yes indeed. As they say, the only difference between tattoo'd people and non tattoo'd people is tattoo'd people don't care that you don't have one or feel the need to comment on it.
Yeah i've been getting them added for the best part of 16 years and i have no intentions of stopping at the moment.

My next design is ready to go but i need to get the funds first lol.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by looky
Maximilian Cornelius? That is latin for meat dumplings.
Sorry. You are on the right track as I do have fine meat dumplings but well wrong on the name.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Here's the Koi I had done before we came to Oz, gonna get it added to when we have our holiday in October

Perhaps one of you guys can help me, am I right to have a not very high opinion of the majority of tattooists here? or am I being unfair? it's just that the colours on alot that I've seen look very blotchy

Steve
The guy i've been going to is good m8. Bit slow but good. I've also got a list of others and the work i've seen is brilliant.

My wife has also been tattoed off him and it turned out fantastic.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:54 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fred uk
Sorry. You are on the right track as I do have fine meat dumplings but well wrong on the name.
It says "this sucker thinks I am tattooing his name but I am actually tattooing 'Sucker'".

Hello, Paul
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Seasider
It says "this sucker thinks I am tattooing his name but I am actually tattooing 'Sucker'".

Hello, Paul
Busted.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider

Hello, Paul
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Ok anyone any advice for a 'newbie'? I am thinking of getting my first, and I'm only 54! How much does it all cost? How do you know you've found a clean & reliable tattooist? How do you choose what to have?
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by windog
Ok anyone any advice for a 'newbie'? I am thinking of getting my first, and I'm only 54! How much does it all cost? How do you know you've found a clean & reliable tattooist? How do you choose what to have?
Hey windog.

My tattoist charges $140 per hour.

You'll smell if they are clean. IMO it should smell like a hospital.

Ahh thats the big question. Every person has there own likes and dislikes. No-one can tell you what to have thats up to you
Old Apr 11th 2009, 1:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windog
You work out what is important to you, be it a name, a date, a picture of something that you relate to and go from there. It's definitely not worth getting something because you've seen others with similar as I think you would come to hate it in years to come. You also need to decide the best place for it, whether you want it visible to others or private to you. Once you have those sorted, get recommendations from people - stop people out and about who have ones you think look good and ask them. No one will tell you to mind your own, anyone who has one is always happy to recommend a good artist as we all know how important it is. Also ask in beauty salons, they often know the best in the area.

If you know what you want, but are unable to find a suitable picture, a good artist will be able to help you design what's right for you. If they're not prepared to do that, walk away.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! at the moment, for various reasons, its me rebelling against myself! so its the desire to get one thats important....anything 'important' to me at the moment might end up being 'inaproprate'! so I was thinking in terms of a 'stock' design, & if I end up liking the idea, I might go on to have something more personal added later!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.