Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Show us your Aussie pets

Show us your Aussie pets

Old Jun 28th 2016, 12:17 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show us your Aussie pets

My blue Staffy - Fearghal L Jackson.
Attached Thumbnails Show us your Aussie pets-fearghalljackson.jpg  
Old Jun 28th 2016, 4:22 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
Animals are not meant to be dressed up. Unlike sensitive humans, doggies tolerate the changing temps a lot better.
We bought his Drizabone because we can't be arsed drying 45kg of dog, half of that fur, after his 3 walks per day. The brushing's enough! It's not like it's a fluffy pink coat with rhinestones. He quite likes it really
Old Jun 29th 2016, 3:50 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
My blue Staffy - Fearghal L Jackson.
Love the photo!

Old Jul 3rd 2016, 2:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
That is a mean picture. Why would somebody stand and take a picture in that scenario.
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 8:17 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
That is a mean picture. Why would somebody stand and take a picture in that scenario.
Its probably a frame from a video, The next frame is of the dog nursing a a cat paw full of scratches on his nose.
Old Jul 21st 2016, 12:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by paulry
Nearly 20 kilograms now
Remember that bed?
Attached Thumbnails Show us your Aussie pets-wp_20160704_14_58_11_pro.jpg   Show us your Aussie pets-wp_20160704_14_58_20_pro.jpg  

Last edited by paulry; Jul 21st 2016 at 1:43 am.
Old Jul 21st 2016, 1:35 am
Banned

Remember that bed?
That night, dog tired on his new bed and the following morning bright eyed, bushy tailed, and ready to meet the days challenges
Attached Thumbnails Show us your Aussie pets-wp_20160704_16_26_52_pro.jpg   Show us your Aussie pets-temba.jpg  

Last edited by paulry; Jul 21st 2016 at 1:38 am.
Old Jul 21st 2016, 1:36 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Remember that bed?
lol... er.. I mean... oh dear
Old Jul 21st 2016, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

That night, dog tired on his new bed and the following morning bright eyed, bushy tailed, and ready to meet the days challenges
Ah look at him all tucked up, my dog doesn't like to get under the covers.
Old Jul 21st 2016, 7:15 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

We must have spent a small fortune on dog cushions and beds, now we've given up and she is moderately well behaved sharing YoungSOB's bed .... well behaved in so far as she hasn't eaten the bed (yet). I'm now going to blame the Ridgeback part of her for her behaviour, til now I'd always blamed the Staffy in her
Old Jul 21st 2016, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
We must have spent a small fortune on dog cushions and beds, now we've given up and she is moderately well behaved sharing YoungSOB's bed .... well behaved in so far as she hasn't eaten the bed (yet). I'm now going to blame the Ridgeback part of her for her behaviour, til now I'd always blamed the Staffy in her
Alfie has never ripped a bed or cushion apart, he has just destroyed his toy box though.
Old Jul 21st 2016, 12:16 pm
Banned

It's definately the Ridgeback in her that's making her do these things. My mutt has already destroyed the power cord for our router (yep, he's treading very much on thin ice there ), shredded a table cloth and chewed shoes and anything else we leave within reach of him. Oh and did I mention he's ruined the garden? ...But he's just a puppy, it's what they do

On the plus side ours has brought loads of extra joy into our home so we're not complaining really.
Old Jul 21st 2016, 12:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Dreamy
lol... er.. I mean... oh dear
That's what I thought
Old Jul 21st 2016, 12:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Ah look at him all tucked up, my dog doesn't like to get under the covers.
He sure likes his blanket. He had to get used to it pretty fast. It was already winter in Canbrrrra when we got him and his breed have very short fur. He loves laying in the sunshine and gets incredibly close the wood burner when we use it.
Old Jul 21st 2016, 9:57 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

We've spent a fortune on dog beds/cushions/blankies etc.

Luke the cat claims them all and the dogs are too stupid to object.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.