Shipping container

Old Jan 13th 2010, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Green Hornet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping container

So as we are prepareing to Sell up here stuff our tools and house goods into a shipping container and Move down under.

We have yet to find a container shipping svc. Any ones that are good and ones that are nightmares? Prices on average?

We are moving from BC Canada to somewhere in australia we just havnt figured out where yet.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

dollys_girl will become famous soon enoughdollys_girl will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Shipping container

Originally Posted by Green Hornet
So as we are prepareing to Sell up here stuff our tools and house goods into a shipping container and Move down under.

We have yet to find a container shipping svc. Any ones that are good and ones that are nightmares? Prices on average?

We are moving from BC Canada to somewhere in australia we just havnt figured out where yet.
We used QMM out of Toronto but it was arranged through their office in Vancouver. Corporate move though with them packing us up and arranging the container. Let me know if you need similar and I'll pass on the info through DM.

No reference for a 'do ti yourself' container though.

Good luck