Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Shippers have been and gone

Wikiposts

The Shippers have been and gone

Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:24 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice
Default The Shippers have been and gone

Well we had Whites in the past couple of days packing our stuff up waved it on it's merry way yesterday.

It was a kinda strange mixed emotions day yesterday full of ups and downs and reflections. At the moment I am sitting on the floor in the middle of an empty room saying goodbye to our first home having just done a bit of last minute cleaning so that the new owners don't think were manky B's

My internet access for the next we while is going to be a bit sporadic so I'll say all the best to everyone who is about to make the move and good luck to all those still going through the whole visa process.

I have to go now and hand the keys in for the new owners.

All the best,

Fiona
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:34 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Shippers have been and gone

Originally Posted by Fionast
Well we had Whites in the past couple of days packing our stuff up waved it on it's merry way yesterday.

It was a kinda strange mixed emotions day yesterday full of ups and downs and reflections. At the moment I am sitting on the floor in the middle of an empty room saying goodbye to our first home having just done a bit of last minute cleaning so that the new owners don't think were manky B's

My internet access for the next we while is going to be a bit sporadic so I'll say all the best to everyone who is about to make the move and good luck to all those still going through the whole visa process.

All the best,

Fiona
all the best to you Fiona when do you fly?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice

Good luck to you all.

We have Pickfords here now, nearly finished, so we will be in the same position as you, sat on the floor!

If i had my way though i would have had the shippers in last week, just so i could take advantage and eat out for 2 weeks!

Melis
Old Oct 25th 2006, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck Fiona

Ann
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:01 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck mate all the best
Hxxx
Old Oct 25th 2006, 3:15 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best!

It's a horrible feeling - when we sold our house, I had to go back the next day and they'd already stripped my boys' bedroom wallpaper off!
I was gutted, didn't expect it to happen so quick, it still felt like our house!
Tracey
Old Oct 25th 2006, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fionast

All the best,

Fiona
We had Masons in yesterday. Should have been handing keys over friday but due to cock up in bottom of chain will now be 4 6 weeks before we complete. Flights booked 5 weeks ago for 8th Nov. So we have decided to go anyway as we will not be able to get 4 seats nearer xmas anyway. We are now sat on the floor for 2 WEEKS wILL HAVE TO DRINK LOTS OF
Raven
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:15 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best Fiona. Look forward to seeing you on the other side

Gill
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:45 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by herrchook
All the very best Fiona. Look forward to seeing you on the other side

Gill
Did ya enjoy your wee Aussie newspaper or did it put you off.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:19 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Thanks everyone, I have managed to find an open wireless connection at my parents but I need to get into the most awkward position to used it!!

We fly out on the 14th Nov with 5 nights in Singapore. Luckily we have had no problems with the sale of our flat and exchanged today as planned.

Fiona