Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Shiny new cars... products?

Wikiposts

Shiny new cars... products?

Old Sep 29th 2010, 2:43 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shiny new cars... products?

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I see. No wax on, wax off then. Straight lines...

After a bit of googling, there are all sorts of things out there... don't wax, use a polish with no wax in it, wax on top... blah blah.

Cheers Scott.
I'll reply later in detail as to what to use but the reason you see sworls is because of circular polishing . The eye picks up on the light because if the angles . Straight lines . dark cars are worser .
Old Sep 29th 2010, 4:52 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I believe it is the essential oils and lifeforce that seep out of them every day, they pool it collectively with Estate Agents and IT Recruitment Agencies.

They have special rubber inner-suits that collect the nectar and when they say "I'll have to ask my boss about that" and disappear for 10 minutes they are actually emptying the bladder.

Hmmm. I'm getting a distinct vibe against a certain set of 'professions' here...

S
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:29 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hmmm. I'm getting a distinct vibe against a certain set of 'professions' here...

S
Should be interesting time on the weekend then, mate.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:42 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

S
Only the ones that come with a free bottle of Snake Oil on qualification.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:44 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Only the ones that come with a free bottle of Snake Oil on qualification.

Yeah, I certainly understand how you feel there. I have met some thoroughly undesirable members of each of those occupations in my time here, and back home...

S
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:46 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I certainly understand how you feel there. I have met some thoroughly undesirable members of each of those occupations in my time here, and back home...

S
Not say they are all bad, obviously, but some professions seem to attract that kind of character ...
Old Sep 29th 2010, 6:50 pm
has lost The Game

Not say they are all bad, obviously, but some professions seem to attract that kind of character ...

Yes, like the REA showing my friend's house last night. I only called around to drop something off to him, and the REA kept trying to give me advertising material, despite the fact I told him I wasn't interested! :curse:

S
Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:32 pm
Mostly Harmless

Yes, like the REA showing my friend's house last night. I only called around to drop something off to him, and the REA kept trying to give me advertising material, despite the fact I told him I wasn't interested! :curse:

S
Reminds me, must watch Glengarry Glen Ross at some point, that was good movie ...
Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:58 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

S
I'll tell the two coming to my party to keep a low profile.

Actually one doesn't really like each other (even though she doesn't actually know her) so it should be interesting.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura aboutMr Kilt has a spectacular aura about

This is the stuff you want. Will sort your car right out. Not sure if you get it over there though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&k...l_2kvezatzcj_e