Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sexual Lubricants.... What not to use (ADULTS)

Sexual Lubricants.... What not to use (ADULTS)

Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sexual Lubricants.... What not to use (ADULTS)

PMSL. Don't care if you made it up. It's classic Serves you right for only thinking about yourself when she's obviously not feeling her best. Are you sure she didn't get you to use it on purpose
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

that is so funny

obviously not for you though
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DebraH
that is so funny

obviously not for you though
lmfao !!! Brilliant - or though not for you !!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:55 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

That is funny...., but you do realise by making it public that your little 'incident' will now be talked about at many a social get together. A friend of ours in England had just got out of the shower and was prancing around naked trying to get the OH to 'touch' him. What he didn't know was, she had just rubbed their sons aching leg with Deep Heat and had gone into their bathroom to wash her hands. Yes, it hurt. So much so, that he took himself off to the local hospital that night as it wouldn't stop stinging. Oh the embarrassment of it when he was shown into a cubicle to undress and in walked another friend of ours who was a casualty nurse there. Of course, we never let him forget it.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I have not laugh so much, for very long time,
it's just classic.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:08 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Pleeeease ..just use the best ..various port covered ....
..allegedly

http://www.astroglide.com/
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:10 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Pleeeease ..just use the best ..various port covered ....
..allegedly

http://www.astroglide.com/
Free samples, but in US only.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:21 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Free samples, but in US only.
is that a cross between a hob nob and a ginger nut........................New from McVities the Ginger Knob.............hahahaha
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
is that a cross between a hob nob and a ginger nut........................New from McVities the Ginger Knob.............hahahaha
good for dunking
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
good for dunking
but not rubbing
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:36 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
The wife had surgery on her uteris last week so ive been a bit horny since because she's not quite up to sex just yet, so on Sunday morning as I give her a hug and quick feel of her boobs it made sense for her to smack me, tell me I wasnt getting any sex and also called me a dirty old horny bugger.

It must have been my charm........ What ever it was I got her to agree to a quickie boob sex and so off she went to get the hand cream. She gives me this little tube about twice the size of a lipstick and I rub a bit into the cleavage and go right to town.

After a while I said to the wife "feels like a bit of friction going on", too horny to stop off I go again. A couple minutes go by and I cant stand it any longer. It feels like my member has been dipped in hot tar so off I run into the shower trying desperately to put the fire down below out to no avail.

No matter what I did the burning carried on. It got so bad I grabbed my swimmers and sped to the local pool for a real long soak.

So for those of you who may find themselves in a similar position, my advise is to not use The Sanctuary brand body lotion as a lubricant. It has ginger in it, and its bloody hot on those sensitive male parts.

A titty wank ya dirty bugga!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:37 am

good for dunking
as long as the cream filling doesnae drip in yer coffee haha
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

as long as the cream filling doesnae drip in yer coffee haha
curdled cappuccino
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:43 am

curdled cappuccino
with a salty aftertaste hehe
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

with a salty aftertaste hehe
eeeuuuuuughhhhhhhh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.