Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sending Gifts for Mother's Day

Sending Gifts for Mother's Day

Old Mar 16th 2009, 8:27 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Question Sending Gifts for Mother's Day

Anyone got any inspiring gifts/good websites they're using to send Mother's Day gifts to the UK this year?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:02 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending Gifts for Mother's Day

Originally Posted by herrchook
Anyone got any inspiring gifts/good websites they're using to send Mother's Day gifts to the UK this year?
Nope! Thinking Card and......?? Did the photo album for her birthday wrapped in a nice blue scarf. Not sure about MDay now...

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Boring but a change to flowers I was looking at Thorntons, also remembering how nice they were!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:52 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burkins
Boring but a change to flowers I was looking at Thorntons, also remembering how nice they were!
Nice thought but I know my Mum woulsn't thank me for flowers. I know Interflora do gifts but they're not the best.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Hi, Im sending through marks and spencers as it is free delivery. Ive still got a uk bank account though to pay for it. Going to send a case of ozzie wine more useful than flowers!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:18 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I got my MIL a Pandora bracelet for her birthday last year. I just keep topping it up with charms. They are still quite new over there so she likes the fact nobody else in her area has one yet. Light to post too.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

when is mothers day over here. Cos if its soon I have to start writin my lists.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by northernbird
I got my MIL a Pandora bracelet for her birthday last year. I just keep topping it up with charms. They are still quite new over there so she likes the fact nobody else in her area has one yet. Light to post too.

Did the same, great minds think alike! I managed to squeeze one of the charms in the birthday card and only cost $1.10 for postage.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:53 am
Sunny Sydney

Carole, I had a look at the website for those, they are beautiful. Are they available from high street stores?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:21 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Carole, I had a look at the website for those, they are beautiful. Are they available from high street stores?
In the UK the jewellers that stock them are few and far between. On the UK website they used to have a stockist list but now you have to fill in a form and they contact you with a list of stockists. Here in Oz you can get them in most places, I got mine from Raymond May.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Molko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the rough

I've been looking online also. I'm looking at UK sites as I still have a UK bank account and time is running out. I'm going to look at Marks and Spencers, Debenhams.......... I've lost touch with the best UK sites to use.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:01 am
Sunny Sydney

In the UK the jewellers that stock them are few and far between. On the UK website they used to have a stockist list but now you have to fill in a form and they contact you with a list of stockists. Here in Oz you can get them in most places, I got mine from Raymond May.
Thanks for that, I'm going to look into getting her one for her 60th bday in August, but too late for Mother's Day.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

shit i forgot...
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
shit i forgot...

Me too - when is it? Is it this weekend coming?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Molko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sasbear
Me too - when is it? Is it this weekend coming?
This Sunday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.